By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Video: Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick relives brutal rapes.

Is Bill Clinton running for president?

Around the Network

Brietbart. The guy who is running the Trump campaign?

I'm not watching this. Its pretty much sponsored political muck raking.

So this is fake news? made by some trump supporters?

JRPGfan said:

pretty much.

JRPGfan said:

No.  It's her account of what happened.  Whether it's true or not is up for debate.  Hillary is not mentioned at all in this interview, so it doesn't seem relevant to the current election.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
JRPGfan said:

An unsubstantiate claim that I have only seen being brought up by Alex Jones.  Although trump did just re-tweet the lady saying these things, so apparently Drumpf is now desperate enough that he will bring it up.

As for the website? You know how no one takes Michael Prachter serious? Breitbart report makes Michael Prachter look like a genius whose word is gold and is never wrong.

I gotta defend pachter here.  Pachter is just bad at his job.  There's a difference between sucking at predicting things (order will sell 10 million lulz) and being actively deceitful and spreading misinformation.

I've got to say, Trump is really stepping up his campaign against Bill Clinton. Someone should mention that he's running against someone else, though.

pokoko said:
I've got to say, Trump is really stepping up his campaign against Bill Clinton. Someone should mention that he's running against someone else, though.

And that "two wrongs dont make a right".

Along with makeing up fake news is bad.

But atleast it makes for good entertainment from SNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sYGjoUcusM

pokoko said:

As far as we know, its 1996 in Trumps mind, and he is destroying all. He already put Miss Universe 1996 in her place.

Bandorr said:
Ah yes Breitbart one of two websites that fell for a FAKE WEBSITE.

So very desperate for anything anti Hillary they didn't take the two seconds to go "wait .co - not .com?" or the additional 30 seconds to actually go to the website and see that lacked everything. All the columns were empty, and they had 3 articles. ONLY three articles.

Also didn't the person that is claiming to have been raped by trump just re-file their case again?
http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/03/rape-lawsuit-refiled-against-donald-trump/

Yes almost a week ago.

How the hell dd I miss this? What happened here?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.