By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Video: Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick relives brutal rapes.

pokoko said:
Azuren said:

Okay, you're right. This woman is clearly a liar, only here to tear down Hillary. She wasn't raped, she wasn't menaced, and those are crocodile tears. Similarly, any woman who says she was raped is automatically a liar as well until proven in a court of law.

This is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen in my life.

Do you really, honestly not understand why this country is built on the idea of "innocent until proven guilty"?  Are you sure you want guilt to be determined by who is the most convincing?  

That last line, though, that's just idiotic and it's offense that you're shoving horse shit like that over fucking politics.  Take your strawman bullshit arguments and peddle them to someone else.

Hostile. Apparently someone doesn't know how threat and coercion work.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Azuren said:

Okay, you're right. This woman is clearly a liar, only here to tear down Hillary. She wasn't raped, she wasn't menaced, and those are crocodile tears. Similarly, any woman who says she was raped is automatically a liar as well until proven in a court of law.

What would you suggest? Witch trials? Having children tell adults which ones are guilty like the Salem days? Maybe Straight up lynchings because a black dude looks at a white woman the wrong way?

You can't just assume a dude is guilty. A recording of a woman crying stirs emotions and overreactions of people all the time. She could say anyone did something with tears in her eyes and people will react. This video is just playing on that, and you fell for it.

A 20 year cold case against a man who got away with lying under oath and a woman who got away with letting an embassy fall and compromising government secrets? You don't have to be a genius to know how that will turn out. 

So she's lying? Okay. 

Azuren said:
pokoko said:

This is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen in my life.

Do you really, honestly not understand why this country is built on the idea of "innocent until proven guilty"?  Are you sure you want guilt to be determined by who is the most convincing?  

That last line, though, that's just idiotic and it's offense that you're shoving horse shit like that over fucking politics.  Take your strawman bullshit arguments and peddle them to someone else.

Apparantly someone doesn't know about due process and reasonable doubt.

pokoko said:
Azuren said:

Apparantly someone doesn't know about due process and reasonable doubt.

Due process and reasonable doubt don't come into play with threat and coercion, because it won't go that far. Even if she wanted to take it to court now, it's a cold case against a pair that have infamously gotten away with breaking the law. 

Azuren said:
bunchanumbers said:

What would you suggest? Witch trials? Having children tell adults which ones are guilty like the Salem days? Maybe Straight up lynchings because a black dude looks at a white woman the wrong way?

You can't just assume a dude is guilty. A recording of a woman crying stirs emotions and overreactions of people all the time. She could say anyone did something with tears in her eyes and people will react. This video is just playing on that, and you fell for it.

A 20 year cold case against a man who got away with lying under oath and a woman who got away with letting an embassy fall and compromising government secrets? You don't have to be a genius to know how that will turn out. 

So she's lying? Okay. 

This isn't about a 20 year old case. Its about a political campaign using a straw man to spin a new narrative using raw emotions to hurt his opponent. And you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Think about it. If it wasn't Bill Clinton, or if it wasn't Hillary... would Brietbart or Trump care? The answer is no.

You really want to help? Go donate to a battered womans shelter. Those women need your help just as much, but since they weren't recorded by Brietbart and put on display for the Trump campaign, they don't matter.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Azuren said:

So she's lying? Okay. 

This isn't about a 20 year old case. Its about a political campaign using a straw man to spin a new narrative using raw emotions to hurt his opponent. And you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Think about it. If it wasn't Bill Clinton, or if it wasn't Hillary... would Brietbart or Trump care? The answer is no.

You really want to help? Go donate to a battered womans shelter. Those women need your help just as much, but since they weren't recorded by Brietbart and put on display for the Trump campaign, they don't matter.

And what's the "grab her by the pussy" thing? Clearly a good judge of character. Just like scaring the piss out of alleged rape victims.

And a friend's mom actually works at one. I've offered to help before, but there's a legitimate "No" barring that, since the presence of a man would make them uncomfortable.

Azuren said:
bunchanumbers said:

And what's the "grab her by the pussy" thing? Clearly a good judge of character. Just like scaring the piss out of alleged rape victims.

And a friend's mom actually works at one. I've offered to help before, but there's a legitimate "No" barring that, since the presence of a man would make them uncomfortable.

You realize that the whole 'grab em by the pussy' thing had nothing to do with Clinton? I think that was the Washington Post. This video is from Brietbart, and the same guy from Brietbart is on Trumps campaign? I think he's their campaign chairman. Right now, you're pretty much suckling on the teat of Trump and letting them affect your opinion using raw emotions and overreactions.

And that doesn't stop you from donating to those shelters.

bunchanumbers said:
Azuren said:

You realize that the whole 'grab em by the pussy' thing had nothing to do with Clinton? I think that was the Washington Post. This video is from Brietbart, and the same guy from Brietbart is on Trumps campaign? I think he's their campaign chairman. Right now, you're pretty much suckling on the teat of Trump and letting them affect your opinion using raw emotions and overreactions.

And that doesn't stop you from donating to those shelters.

Legitimate information shouldn't be disregarded because of the source. We're talking about two private things that indicate the character of the candidates in question.

And if I have nothing to donate? There's a reason I offered time and not money. 

You shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. Trump has his own rape and sexual assault accusations to worry about.

sundin13 said:
You shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. Trump has his own rape and sexual assault accusations to worry about.

I would prefer to throws stones at both houses.