By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 1 5.88%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 17.65%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 3 17.65%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 4 23.53%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 3 17.65%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 5.88%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 11.76%

Total:17
pokoko said:

That's a Scott Steiner level promo.

Though, how the hell do you stop at 298 and not push on to 300?

Because he wasn't doing it to impress anybody. That's what makes it so impressive! That's why they call him "Flapjack" Norton!

Around the Network
badgenome said:
pokoko said:

That's a Scott Steiner level promo.

Though, how the hell do you stop at 298 and not push on to 300?

Because he wasn't doing it to impress anybody. That's what makes it so impressive! That's why they call him "Flapjack" Norton!

Wasn't that Stevie Ray?  Or was it "Slapjack"?

darkknightkryta said:

Stevie Ray wasn't called Slapjack, his (vastly superior) version of the Pedigree was! His penis was, also.

BasilZero said:
Jericho winning US title , a title he never won before. Finally something good happened at RAW.

Really?  That's nifty.  Personally, I made it to the 8:58 mark before giving up.  I cannot watch an entire RAW.

Instead of watching the from the start, I should probably just come in at 10pm.  

pokoko said:
BasilZero said:
Jericho winning US title , a title he never won before. Finally something good happened at RAW.

Really?  That's nifty.  Personally, I made it to the 8:58 mark before giving up.  I cannot watch an entire RAW.

Instead of watching the from the start, I should probably just come in at 10pm.  

I just watch the YT clips... and not even all of them because even that is boring af.

Around the Network

What do you guys watch? The WWE official highlights or something else?

badgenome said:
darkknightkryta said:

Stevie Ray wasn't called Slapjack, his (vastly superior) version of the Pedigree was! His penis was, also.

I only remember one Nitro... or Thunder.  Probably Thunder cause Steviewouldn't have gotten time on Nitro. Stevie interrupted one of Booker's match and then hit the jobber with his slapjack.  It was to prove a point.

darkknightkryta said:

I only remember one Nitro... or Thunder.  Probably Thunder cause Steviewouldn't have gotten time on Nitro. Stevie interrupted one of Booker's match and then hit the jobber with his slapjack.  It was to prove a point.

How dare you?! Stevie Ray was the leader of the NWO (B-team)! And he was also a pretty hilarious commentator who was at the very least no worse than anyone else doing commentary on Nitro at the time.

pokoko said:
What do you guys watch? The WWE official highlights or something else?

Yeah the official clips from WWE and then I watch Who War It Better by Wrestling with Wregret. Other than that I only watch PPVs and Takeover shows.

The zooming in on Zigglers face after his loss and his losing streak made me smile for some reason. It was like 'I can't believe I turned heel for this shit.'

But the Wyatt family losing is really sad for me. I really think they should have held the titles for at least a year.