By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 1 5.88%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 17.65%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 3 17.65%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 4 23.53%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 3 17.65%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 5.88%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 11.76%

Total:17

Ooh nice
Nakamura
Asuka
Roode
TM61 (a man can dream)
Gargano and Ciampa

Around the Network

TakeOver Toronto promises to be huge.
I think the crowd will be hottest for Roode vs. Dillinger (Two of Canada's sons).

I think there is a strong chance The Revival and Ciampa/Gargano will have the match of the weekend. Again.

darkknightkryta said:
bunchanumbers said:

Roman was always on raw. The us title is a raw title right now,

I meant Smackdown.

I don't think that's happening. Vince isn't going to move Roman anytime soon. Besides the only thing that seems to change betwen the shows appear to be the titles and maybe the cruiserweight division. I don't see Roman going anywhere for a long time.

Time for Survivor Series 2016 predictions?

Here is mine:
Team Raw (Tag Team) vs Team SmackDown (Tag Team)
Sole Survivor: American Alpha

Kalisto vs The Brian Kendrick (Cruiserweight Championship)

Team Raw (Women) vs Team SmackDown (Women)
Sole Survivor: Bayley, Charlotte and Sasha Banks

Sami Zayn vs The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
Prediction: Sami Zayn will be drafted to SmackDown after his defeat to continue with this fued.

Team Raw (Men) vs Team SmackDown (Men)
Sole Survivor: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

Around the Network

Just came back from Takeover. JR was there for some reason. Survivor Series has a huge act to follow, which I don't think they can. And holy crap did Joe destroy Nakamura O_O

Cody your a cool guy but please let your wife wrestle on the Indy scene first before wrestlers on TV again

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:

I want Goldberg to win so much especially considering there's no one else who can legitmately beat Lesnar at this point. (Undertaker lost, Cena got destroyed, Rollins got destroyed, Reigns got destroyed, Randy Orton got destroyed).

But knowing WWE they'll likely make Lesnar win ;(

If it is really Goldberg last match in his career then he will lose this match. It's typical in WWE to lose your last match to pass the torch (Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels...). Lesnar has the megapower to make a huge star when he will be defeated. If Goldberg beats Lesnar tonight then al the momentum of Lesnar will be gone. And Goldberg doesn't need this win because he is already a huge star and will retire soon. Don't get me wrong, a Goldberg win at Survivor Series would be awesome but it looks really unlikely imo. ^^

Dr.Vita said:
BasilZero said:

I want Goldberg to win so much especially considering there's no one else who can legitmately beat Lesnar at this point. (Undertaker lost, Cena got destroyed, Rollins got destroyed, Reigns got destroyed, Randy Orton got destroyed).

But knowing WWE they'll likely make Lesnar win ;(

If it is really Goldberg last match in his career then he will lose this match. It's typical in WWE to lose your last match to pass the torch (Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels...). Lesnar has the megapower to make a huge star when he will be defeated. If Goldberg beats Lesnar tonight then al the momentum of Lesnar will be gone. And Goldberg doesn't need this win because he is already a huge star and will retire soon. Don't get me wrong, a Goldberg win at Survivor Series would be awesome but it looks really unlikely imo. ^^

This is WWE creative we are talking about the guy who beat Lesnar gets the big push then get stuck in the midcards would be a waste of Goldberg's lost

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

The crowd's tearing Roman a new one... poor Roman :(