By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 1 5.88%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 17.65%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 3 17.65%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 4 23.53%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 3 17.65%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 5.88%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 11.76%

Total:17
ktay95 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Strowman is reminding me of Snitzky and Mike Knox... that's not good. I think he's going to be let go in a year or so. I like the ring posts now.

He's improving a lot tbh. Just wonder if they know what to do with him and if they've debuted him too early. He probably shouldn't have been on TV for another year or so.

I think his biggest problem is that he sucks the charisma out of the room. I mean, I thought the same thing with Russev, but Russev had a mouthpiece and he's pretty funny when he doesn't have one. I don't know what Strowman can do. He was beating up jobbers, which was lame. Then they teased a fued between him and Zayn, which could justify the jobbers, but then they end it. I mean, I think Zayn could have done great work with him. Oh well.

Around the Network

Team Blue. I watched about 15 minutes of RAW this week. Smackdown just holds my attention more.

I watched Raw. First time in a while. I liked it. The Goldberg/Lesnar meeting was entertaining. Goldberg still has the charisma. I doubt his wrestling chops improved since its been so long, but at the very least he can still command an arena. WCW really wasted him.

But all in all I got some wild theories developing.

Smackdown loses the IC title to Raw. Instead, Smackdown gets the Cruiserweight division along with the CW title. I think that Vince will throw them onto Smackdown because imo Vince probably thinks its weighing down the flagship show.

Happy 900th Episode of SmackDown, everyone!

Damn, they're starting with the Intercontinental Title match, I'd think that would be at the middle of the show.
Now I'm guessing the Cutting Edge is in the Middle and Undertaker comes out at the end of the show.

Around the Network

I gave up on WWE in 2014 realizing it will never learn. I only like WCW and AE era WWF and current Lucha Underground as Matanza is awesome. I want more companies to rise and go back to territory days and I think we are.

So we're getting Miz vs. Sami Zayn instead.
Well at least it makes Zayn the overwhelming crowd favorite (He would've been, anyways, since it's in Canada)
But damn, I was really looking forward to an awesome match between Zayn and Ziggler.

Well that Undertaker return was underwhelming.
Cool that he put Shane over, along with SmackDown itself.
But I was hoping he would turn his attention to A.J., look down at the title, then roll his eyes in the back of his head and give his signature taunt.
A.J. vs. Taker for the Title? Oh man, that'd be amazing!

BasilZero said:
Wow ziggler lost to miz so I guess Sami zayn will win

Sadness to ziggler - he won't even be on the card, they could have put miz in the smackdown vs raw match

The WWE seems to have zero confidence in Ziggler as a champion.  They let him win a title now and then but they take it off him almost immediately.  

Personally, I'm kind of tired of the Miz but the match against Zayn should be good.

Team Broken Matt Hardy

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share