By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 1 5.88%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 17.65%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 3 17.65%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 4 23.53%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 3 17.65%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 5.88%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 11.76%

Total:17
BasilZero said:
pokoko said:
I just can't make it through an entire RAW anymore. I've pretty much settled into watching the first 30 minutes, give or take, then reading about the rest the next day.

I just wait for the youtube clips on their youtube channel l0l

I'll have to give that a try.  Never thought I'd be looking forward to Smackdown more every week.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
BasilZero said:

I just wait for the youtube clips on their youtube channel l0l

I'll have to give that a try.  Never thought I'd be looking forward to Smackdown more every week.

I'm not sure what Raw can really do more at this point.  I think 3 hours is killing it.

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:

I'm not sure what Raw can really do more at this point.  I think 3 hours is killing it.

They can do a lot in 3 hours - the booking is still poor.

Do what?  I know Raw doesn't have Cena or Styles, but they still have great talent.  What more can they do?  I think Smackdown is benefitting from having two hours.  Less filler.

They have great talent, the problem is nobody takes them seriously as characters and superstars, all because of years of poor writing and booking decisions. 

But I do agree they REALLY need to go back to 2 hours for RAW. 
From this point on, I shall refer to the 3rd hour of RAW as "the Death Hour" because that's when the ratings go straight to hell, the crowd becomes dead, and nobody cares by the time the main event happens.

Dean Ambrose Heel Turn incoming?

Around the Network

God I was looking at the letters from Corgan's lawyers to Dixie. Is she stupid? She essentially sold him ownership of the company for funds, but she's trying to keep it from him. Like, you have signed contracts, all of which you broke. I'm glad Corgan's suing.

He makes some good points.

So we find out how effed Dixie is on Monday.

Holy mother of cats.  It seems that the WWE is trying to sign Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo from Stardom.

Hojo is charismatic and she has worked herself into a very good wrestler.  She's a natural babyface that's loved by the fans.  She also has the best elbow drop in the industry today.

Io Shirai, for those not familiar with Stardom, is probably the best female wrestler in the world.  She's strong, tough as nails, absolutely fearless, and incredibly athletic.  She's probably the best high-flyer in the history of female wrestling and it's probably not close.

Io is in the red.  Incredible match, by the way, and Mayu Iwatani is awesome, too.

pokoko said:

He makes some good points.

Always fun to watch this!