By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Perfect Scored Games Of The Gen

Has This Gen Produced More 10/10 Games For You Than Last Gen So Far?

Yes 19 14.73%

No 98 75.97%

Its About The Same 12 9.30%

Total:129

3DS: Fire Emblem Awakening, Project x Zone 2, Monster Hunter 4

Wii U: Smash Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade X, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Around the Network

I generally don't rate many games as perfect. I can think of maybe a handful ever that I'd say are really a 10/10. Witcher 3 is one of the rare games that does deserve it though. It's about as close to gaming perfection as I think is actually possible. That'll be a very high bar for my next 10 to meet.

So far, the only game I feel that is perfect is a Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. It was a joy from beginning to end and just felt flawless. A real masterpiece I feel.

If Undertale counts, then I'd give that one a 10/10 too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Don't know if I'd score them 10 but I'd say Uncharted 4, GTAV & Fallout 4 are close to 10's.

breath of the wild

Around the Network

For me:

Xenoblade X: Every time I had thought I'd seen it all in this game, there was another secret area, or another level of customization I've never even began to touch. The world with no loading screens is nothing short of one of the most impressive things I've seen in a long, long time. Also I felt very satisfied with the story as a part 1 in a series, which it will no doubt be. World building that simply cannot be touched. 10/10, will buy the sequel day 1. Worth buying a console for.

Bayonetta 2: Easily the most fun I've had in YEARS. Where Xenoblade is about putting the player through a variety of emotions I played this game with a smile on my face the whole time. It's controls and combat system are perfection, It's characters are fun and goofy and you love to be around them. It also visually looks like the best game on Wii U IMO, besides maybe Sm4sh.

Sm4sh: The roster, the online, the visuals, the frame rate. It's easily the best fighter this gen, I don't feel I need to get into this one.

There have been many games that i would be willing to give a 9 - 9.5, especially this year but a perfect score? Only one so far:
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. This game comes close to perfection in so many areas, it's ridiculous.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

I would be another one of those people that don't give 10/10s.

Top games so far though:

Infamous Second Son- First game that felt next gen
Dark Souls 3- Gameplay, singleplayer, pvp, setting all quite good
Disgaea 5- The game that made me smile the most, and one of my only Plats

Only game I've played that gets a 10/10 is Witcher 3.

Edit: This gen I mean.

None, so far. For the record, my only 10/10 game is the first Mario Galaxy.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---