By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Perfect Scored Games Of The Gen

Has This Gen Produced More 10/10 Games For You Than Last Gen So Far?

Yes 19 14.73%

No 98 75.97%

Its About The Same 12 9.30%

Total:129

Only one game so far for me

Persona 5 (Japanese Version)-Went in with decent expectations. While the story was disappointing in the sense that I wanted Atlus to stop relying on Persona 4's blueprint, the game is amazing as a sequel and standalone RPG.  5 makes the dungeon crawling enjoyable in comparison to the previous games and has nods (easter eggs) for all the previous games that most people wouldn't get since they've only played 4.  Best RPG Since Xenogears atleast, and it might be better than Daggerfall and FFVI (Maybe, gotta give it time).

I would say Nintendo and Sony's 1st party are overrated, overall this gen. 

Bloodborne, Undertale, and Witcher, while good are noticeably flawed in a few regards.  FFXV will probably fall into this category.

still gotta try Overwatch and SMT Apocalypse too.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Around the Network

I don't have any 10/10 but I have plenty of gems I'd rate 9.25+(no remakes or remasters included)

PS4
Dark Souls III
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4

WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros

3DS
Pokemon X
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

DannyDesario said:

Persona 5 (Japanese Version)-Went in with decent expectations. While the story was disappointing in the sense that I wanted Atlus to stop relying on Persona 4's blueprint, the game is amazing as a sequel and standalone RPG.  5 makes the dungeon crawling enjoyable in comparison to the previous games and has nods (easter eggs) for all the previous games that most people wouldn't get since they've only played 4.  Best RPG Since Xenogears atleast, and it might be better than Daggerfall and FFVI (Maybe, gotta give it time).

Yeah, i think persona 5 will be on A LOT of the list here once it's released.

I can't wait to see how well it will be received on metacritics.

1. Bloodbourne
2. Witcher III
3. Uncharted 4

Horizon looks to be possible next perfect game for me.

Namiirei said:
DannyDesario said:

Yeah, i think persona 5 will be on A LOT of the list here once it's released.

I can't wait to see how well it will be received on metacritics.

The hype is real.  Great game to start the franchise with.  I would assume that it would get a 93+, but we'll see.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World
Splatoon
Super Mario Maker
Doom 2016
Until Dawn
Assassins Creed Syndicate

Also I must be the only person in the world that cannot stand Bloodborne

zippy said:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World
Splatoon
Super Mario Maker
Doom 2016
Until Dawn
Assassins Creed Syndicate

Also I must be the only person in the world that cannot stand Bloodborne

Its a difficult game. Definitely understandable.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3