By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Perfect Scored Games Of The Gen

Has This Gen Produced More 10/10 Games For You Than Last Gen So Far?

Yes 19 14.73%

No 98 75.97%

Its About The Same 12 9.30%

Total:129

Havnt played a 10/10 game so far yet. Quite a few 9/10s though..

Still havnt played a lot of gems that MIGHT come close to 10/10. We'll see...

Around the Network

Only my favourite game got the perfect score. And it was published 17 years ago. So to get the perfect score from me the game must become my favourite or at least equal with my fav. :)
But the best this gen I think is The Witcher 3. Somewhere around 9.5/10.

There have been a few good games, but nothing close to 10/10.

None so far for me this gen, but Zelda:ALBW comes the closest, followed by MK8 (haven't played Uncharted 4 yet).

A '10' is very rare in my book though; less than ten games have ever achieved that for me.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Just two for me so far.

Mario Kart 8 (WiiU)

The Mario Kart series has always turned in winners, but Nintendo outdid itself with this eighth installment. It boasts spectacular and creative tracks, a godly soundtrack, buttery smooth online play, and transcendent anti-gravity mechanics.

I was gonna say MK8 too, but the battle mode ruins it more than it should to me.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

This is the worst generation for me since I started gaming. There isn't even one new IP that really blows me away. Still waiting for this generation to actually feel like a new generation. Titanfall is the best game this generation for me, and it's very very very far from perfect. The tech test for Titanfall 2 doesn't really give me any sort of hope that Respawn knows how to build off the first game either so it's probably going down the same road as COD and Halo...it's just getting dumbed down a lot sooner.

I've honestly never played a 10/10 game in my life, and especially not in the 7th and 8th gen. The highest rated game for me this gen would be The Witcher 3.

Bloodbourne.
That is it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Versus you are too nice! I have no perfects so far this generation.

Smash Bros 4
The holy grail of indie games, shovel knight
Link between world's
Professor Layton second trilogy

Besides them I've played a lot of games that were amazing/decent, but had small (yet noticeable) flaws. Example is pokemon X/Y, street fighter 5, and fallout 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.