Useless 22 21.78%

Wait for NX 19 18.81%

Miitomo sucks 6 5.94%

Bring back Club Nintendo 31 30.69%

See results 16 15.84%

Total:101
TomaTito said:
KLXVER said:
I got the 40% off Earthbound Beginnings. I didn't think about it until like a month later and its just gone. How quick do you have to download it after you spend your coins?

I think it's only valid for one month, at least that's what I remember from my discount.

What's cool is that a "Just For You" banner comes up in the eShop after activating the discount.
So you can easily purchase it from there.

Yeah there was no banner for me. Guess I was too late

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
TomaTito said:

I think it's only valid for one month, at least that's what I remember from my discount.

What's cool is that a "Just For You" banner comes up in the eShop after activating the discount.
So you can easily purchase it from there.

Yeah there was no banner for me. Guess I was too late

What a shame!
I hate expiration dates :P

Banner appears right at the top, it is not easy to miss.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

My Nintendo is already 6 months old

And it still pure shit. Most useless Nintendo programm.

Collecting Coins, nothing worth to spend it on...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

If only we could get a custom Picross 3D as a reward

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I dont like it.

I miss Club Nintendo :(

So much this

It's just OK imo. You should be able to get physical goods too like Club Nintendo did.

It's a good thing the gold coins don't expire after 6 months anymore. They now expire after a year of earning them.

So far I don't really like My Nintendo. There hasn't really been anything worth getting, and the rewards are much less... rewarding, for a lack of a better word. I often looked forward to Club Nintendo's rewards each month, while My Nintendo offers much less actual rewards and more so just discounts. Pretty disappointing so far.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It's so so.

and Miitomo sucks :D

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

It has promise but a lot of flaws in the implementation that make it a overall worst experience then Club Nintendo.

1.) They shouldn't have tried to make the shallow Miitomo experience so integral to the program.
2.) There should be some way to redeem points for purchase of physical games instead of only getting points for eshop purchases.
3.) There should be better deals and discounts then what is offered. Hell the supposed personalized discount I got featured two deals on games I already bought digitally.

Those are just the three off the top of my head, I am sure there are more flaws out there. Hopefully Nintendo is working on updating the program for when the NX arrives but part of me think other then more integration it will stay the same and be useless in terms of rewards program until someone decides to just replace it with something else.

Hopefully this poorly executed idea isn't a sign of things to come with Nintendo main mobile strategy and the NX itself.