By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you actually ever owned an Atari?

I only technically owned an atari, as someone had apparently givenit to me, but we didn't have the connectors necessary to hook it up to the TV. i forget what happened to it, but that was back when the gamecube first came out.

however, i did play it at a friends house a few times.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

I had a Gemini (Atari clone by Coleco). Played all the 2600 games.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

radioioRobert said:
Owned a 2600 AND ColecoVision. Did anybody else have to moisten the controller plugs of the 2600 to get them to make contact? The older my system got the worse those connections worked. Even after buying a new controller, I'd have to do it after a short time.

ET was a lame game. Funny that it's legendary now. Moving his neck up and down, falling in holes. What a waste of life.

It's legendary precisely BECAUSE of it's utter lameness.

I still own an atari 1200

nope never had one, nes was my first console

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

I never had an Atari Console. My first console was the Sega Mega Drive, it its technically my brothers. My first console is the PS.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I also owned an Intellivision, though it was a hand-me-down.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

My parents did.

I did

Kasz216 said:

Owned? Mine is still hooked up to a TV!

I still like to play it every now and then. 

Yep, I've still got mine as well. Good number of games, too.

SW-5120-1900-6153