By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you actually ever owned an Atari?

My older brother owned a 2600 I think, but he neer really got into gaming until the SNES days.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network
I never owned an Atari, but I did own a Collecovision with the Atari Adapter ...

2600 for me.

Not me, Super Nes was my 1st console.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Nope, SNES was my first console.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

My first computer was an Atari 800XL complete with tape drive and a box full of games including Pole Position and chess. I learnt to program in basic on it.

Later I got a 2600, I have fond memories of playing space invaders for hours and hours until my feet were numb and how basketball blistered my hands on that dodgy joystick that I used a death grip on....great times ;)

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

2600 with about 40 games. Sold it all to get a Nintendo (NES). My mom regrets that she made me sell all that to get my NES; she really liked the atarii.

I had one, even i tried to repair it a couple of years ago...but nothing happened

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Atari Jaguar? I own that and one game. Cybermorph.

Atari 2600. Had it connected to a 40ish inch TV a couple of years ago for a week or so when I visited my dad's house. Though technically it's not mine. It's his.