By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you actually ever owned an Atari?

I did.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
2600 - fave games River raid, pitfall and kung fu :D

River Raid was the game to play! i hated the superman game, were the bridge blows up into 3 peices, you need to find the 3 peices and put it together, but i cold never find the last peice.......

I never did.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

it was so long ago i actually dont remember whether it was the 2600 or the 7800... it was when i was about four........ then at 5 the NES came..............

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

I had a 2600

I remember games like
Riverraid
Hero
Q-Bert
Pitfall
Frogger
Joust

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Around the Network

Here's a picture of me receiving an Atari 2600 for my 6th birthday.

I had an Atari ST which was REALLY popular in Europe in late 80s-1990.

@ radioioRobert

The game you are thinking about is probably Outlaw, although Gunfight was pretty much the same if I remember correctly.

Enduro on the 2600 is one of my all time favourite racing games. Racing in the fog at night was a real test of the player's reactions. I'm going to have to disagree with people that have fond memories of Pitfall though. It was one of the most popular games on the system, but it was boring as hell.

Mafaveli said:
it was so long ago i actually dont remember whether it was the 2600 or the 7800... it was when i was about four........ then at 5 the NES came..............

OMG, hero, that was a guy who had near cyclops from X-Men powers just short of range, as soon as you mentioned it i remembered it. I remember that gam being really dam hard too.

Anyone remember defender? (I think it was called that) Were you are a little space ship flying over cities with little aliens crashing into them?? 

Still have my 2600 and a whack of games...