Occupation: Grad Stduent
Education: ...uh, Grad Student
University: USC, Oberlin College
Zelda games, action adventure games, Resident Evil 4, Sim City games, RTSs
My console history:
1. Atari 7800 - A present from my mom after I lusted after my best friend's 7800. Sold at a stoop sale along with 20 or so games for $30.
2. Intellivision - A hand me down from my father's second wife. Probably eventually just thrown out.
3. Gameboy - First system I saved up to buy. Lost on a trip at camp, along with all my games, the summer after I bought it.
4. Super Nintendo - A present from my mother after I requested it. Mysteriously stolen from my house months after purchase--nothing else in the house was stolen. Probably stolen by a friend of my mother's tenant.
5. Super Nintendo - Bought by my grandfather as a replacement for the stolen first one. Disappeared mysteriously while at college, along with all my games. I hadn't played it in ages, as I wasn't playing video games for a while there, so my mother probably threw it out.
6. Nintendo 64 - Bought specifically when Ocarina of Time came out in order to play Ocarina of Time. Still own it.
7. Super Nintendo - Bought on eBay after I graduated from college. Still own it.
8. Wii - Bought in October '07. Sold December '08.
Consoles owned by proxy:
1. Genesis - Friend owned it.
2. Nintendo 64 (before I had it) - Friend owned it.
3. Gamecube - Little sister owned it.
4. PS2 - Friend owned it.
5. XBox 360 - Friend owns it.
6. PS3 - Friend owns it.