By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Megadeth - Killing is my business and business is good, song slaps it's about sniper getting paid to kill and the song slaps super hard 1:11 mark broke me when he said and im coming back for you 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 15 December 2022

Around the Network

Disturbed - Voices, I only like the intro song because 0:00 mark is my pureity ears times 2 but not times 10 what I hear in my dreams 0:00 mark to 0:16 then ignore rest

A lot of 80s stuff, mainly in the post punk/dreampop/shoegaze vein.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Togo Project - Jelly Kiss, 1:20 was too amazing. But start 1:00 to set that mood.

Pantera - Suicide Notes part 1, That intro is beyond amazing 0:00 mark woah highly recommend.

Around the Network

Been playing this repeat on my way back home from work.

One of the best battle themes in a jRPG series - this song is pretty much in every Star Ocean game (and if I remember right even in some Valkyrie profile games) because the song is associated with a super boss that is in all of the games.

SegaHeart said:

People that know Metallica deeper than the masses know this song Seek and Destroy is too much for the masses to handle I give it 100/10 it's that freaking awesome ^_^

Maybe it's the Mustaine effect, but something about this album just hits different even almost 40 years later, despite the poor production quality and scratchy vocals. I can rock out to Kill Em All almost any time.

James apparently was displeased with the lack of "tight" riffing, which I can see, but Kill Em All still has some of the crunchiest, catchiest riffing the band has put out to date. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Talk Talk - It's my Life, What a cheery song wink

Roksopp - Remember Me, 2:50 mark

I orgasm super hard lyrics "everywhere I go there's always something there to remind me of another place and time" till song ends.

Mariah Careu- All I want for Christmas is isisiisisis youuuuuuuuuu!

Just finished the new Sam mendez while sitting in my SUV eating g some stuffed Hawaiian pizza and a HFCS Mountain Dew.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter