By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Lol, Love this song Pilot - Magic, Lyrics Ho ho it's magic you know lol this song is amazing and funny and awesome

Around the Network

Been listening to more Misterwives

Masterpiece.

Cant stop listening to this lately

mZuzek said:

Masterpiece.

I was wondering if you put any song you created in here since you made a thread about music you created?

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

I was wondering if you put any song you created in here since you made a thread about music you created?

I post music I enjoy here, even if I do like what I create, it feels a bit too self-centered to do that. Besides, it's what I'm listening to right now, and right now I'm listening to School on repeat, it's a wonderful song.

If you want to listen to my stuff, it's always there in my signature. I do appreciate that you thought of it.

Dragon Ball opening mexico this version compared to other mexican versions is different this one I grew up watching in club infsntil with yellow mouse It's best version ever watch it to feel it's emotion.

I dont usually listen to OPs/EPs of anime/animations but this one from a Donghua (Chinese animation) which is my most favorite Donghua called "Faerie Album" is mesmerizing lol

Joe Hisaishi - One Summer Day, Spirited Away, I'm so emotional