By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What are you listening to right now

Lol, Love this song Pilot - Magic, Lyrics Ho ho it's magic you know lol this song is amazing and funny and awesome

Around the Network

Been listening to more Misterwives

Basil's YouTube Channel

Masterpiece.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Cant stop listening to this lately

Basil's YouTube Channel

mZuzek said:

Masterpiece.

I was wondering if you put any song you created in here since you made a thread about music you created?

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

I was wondering if you put any song you created in here since you made a thread about music you created?

I post music I enjoy here, even if I do like what I create, it feels a bit too self-centered to do that. Besides, it's what I'm listening to right now, and right now I'm listening to School on repeat, it's a wonderful song.

If you want to listen to my stuff, it's always there in my signature. I do appreciate that you thought of it.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Dragon Ball opening mexico this version compared to other mexican versions is different this one I grew up watching in club infsntil with yellow mouse It's best version ever watch it to feel it's emotion.

I dont usually listen to OPs/EPs of anime/animations but this one from a Donghua (Chinese animation) which is my most favorite Donghua called "Faerie Album" is mesmerizing lol

Basil's YouTube Channel

Joe Hisaishi - One Summer Day, Spirited Away, I'm so emotional