By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Wow.  Literally teared up.  Major flashback. From the New album.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Not sure which version I like better. Rock or acoustic?

Cant stop listening to this song.

Officially my most favorite Weeknd song.

#2 and #3 for me would be Save Your Tears and In your Eyes.

These young ladies absolutely shred m/ 

Love creative outside the box stuff, good folk metal, and general goofiness - and these guys have them all:

Favorite part of the recent South Park Anniversary concert: 

Dat bass tho:

Looks like such a fun show, pretty unique jam. Gets me pumped: 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I shorten this to the most insane I give this part of the song 100/10

Megadeth - looking down the cross, I shorten this listen to this I highly recommend put it on high.

Around the Network

My favorite Mellica part, Metallica - Phantom Lord interlude go to 0:06 mark feel The real Metallica

Enrique Iglesias - Mientes I cummed from this 0:50 mark How hard I orgasmed like loads again in 2:36 till ends

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 12 December 2022

Squareenix has released Star Ocean OSTs on streaming services - I've been listening to Star Ocean 3 Till the End of Time's OST on Apple music.

One of the best battle themes I've heard

People that know Metallica deeper than the masses know this song Seek and Destroy is too much for the masses to handle I give it 100/10 it's that freaking awesome ^_^

I was  ahuge Metallica and Megadeth fan even though both hated eachother but I want you guys to listen to the lyrics of

Metallica - Eye of the Beholder freaking amazing song only those that bought all 4 first Metallica albums know how deep this song instrumwents and lyrics kill this song slaps

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 December 2022