By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

More Clutch awesomeness. Such an underrated band. Love the versatility in the music while still sounding very much themselves. Like they can take on anything from stoner/groove metal, to dashes of southern rock, blues, alternative, and even funk (like the vid above).

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network