Forums - Music Discussion - Sia - Chandelier over 1,4 billions views on youtube

Mummelmann said:
Areym said:

I got a much better version of that song

https://youtu.be/cvAsNmzew4k

That's brilliant!

I will say. 

Around the Network

Dreadful for such crap noise pollution to be viewed so many times.

Well deserved her song Elastic Heart has over 700 million views also. People that think the song isn't good are pretty clueless about music. Sia is one of the best singer/song writers. She frequently works together with Chris Braide now who is also a very good song writer.

I've never heard of this song...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Matty killed it in that video.

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

I've never heard of this song...

It was one of the most popular songs of 2014 even though it only reached the top of the charts in a couple of places.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandelier_(song)

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
toot1231 said:
super generic
people will listen to anything could be fucking death metal just as long as its played on station for kiddies then its socially accepted

hate the be the crabby old man but, really todays "music" is trash

I know exactly how you feel, music has become a joke

Sia is one of the very few that can be called an artist, creative with a stunning voice (relative to today's standards)

Relative indeed.

Instrumentals and street musicians is where it's at, always been like that, not bound by time slots, unmatched purity.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

That dance style in the video is annoying as fuck

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
WC4Life said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

I know exactly how you feel, music has become a joke

Sia is one of the very few that can be called an artist, creative with a stunning voice (relative to today's standards)

Relative indeed.

Instrumentals and street musicians is where it's at, always been like that, not bound by time slots, unmatched purity.

Well you have somewhat of a point there but recorded vocal music has been around for less then 150 years and instrumental music has been arround for thousands of years.

zero129 said:
Chris Hu said:
Well deserved her song Elastic Heart has over 700 million views also. People that think the song isn't good are pretty clueless about music. Sia is one of the best singer/song writers. She frequently works together with Chris Braide now who is also a very good song writer.

Or maybe todays youths are clueless?.

Anyway id say 1 billion of them views are fake and added to make her look bigger then what she is.

Id also say the same for 90% of the music videos you see today. Their views are made to look bigger then they are so your brain registeres them as being good.

Truth is the is soooo many better real singers out there who doesnt have near as many views since people are blinded and want to follow the herd..

Nope, I already pointed out earlier that it was one of the biggest songs of 2014.  The numbers are legit.  Also there aren't many more better real singers out there and on top of all that Sia is a true muscial talent since she not only sings, she writes her own songs writes songs for other singers and produes music.  So when it comes to being a real legit musican not just as singer there are actually very few people that are more talented then Sia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandelier_(song)