By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Positive About a Platform You Don't Like

Okay so we all know that some users on these forums don't like certain platforms at all. I myself am guilty of being anti-Xbox, as are a number of others that will remain unnamed. There are also PlayStation haters, Nintendo haters, PC haters, console haters, handheld haters, mobile haters... I would say I could go on, but I think that's just about it. 

The point, though, is I think we're all tired of other people dogging on our preferred platforms. Between this mid-gen refresh and the impending reveal of the NX, I think we've had our fair share of negativity on this board... 

So let's balance it out. 

Say something nice about a platform you hate. 

((This is not a place for debate, nor is it a place for snide comments like "I like ____ because it makes me appreciate ____ even more for not being the same." If you can't be nice, then get out of my thread.))

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I really like Xbox One S's addition of a UHD Bluray Drive. Even if I feel I would never use it, I'll miss not having it in a PS4Pro.

I like bein g able to go from message boards to games so easily on my PC. The multitasking is off the charts compared to my normal console experience, and the only thing keeping me going back and forth at times is my access to Vue on my PS4. If I had Vue on my PC, I could probably go several days without using my PS4.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I like how the XB1 allows game installs onto an external drive. I have now upgraded my PS4 internal HDD twice. Once to 1tb, now to 2 tb. Though it is good I can do that, the good thing is you can use 3.5in HDD's externally with the XB1.

I know you can get a 3rd party adapter for the PS4 that allows you to use 3.5inHDD's with the PS4 but the XB1 out of the box? It's an awesome feature.

I like the design of the x1s

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The PC is pretty great at everything outside of gaming (laptop only).

Around the Network

Mario Kart on N64 was really fun back in day.

I like the UHD BR player in the XB1S and i'll probably end up buying my first microsoft console when i decide to buy a 4KTV. Forza Horizon as well.

I'm extremely envious of Steam refunds on PC. Really wish I could do that on PSN.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I'm sure one can mod a Jaguar controller and turn it into a phone considering it already has enough buttons.

I think PSNow and PSVue are the most forward thinking ideas that Sony has had since the walkman. I think that when its all said and done, PSNow will become their next PlayStation, and the only real limitation gamers will have anymore will be internet speed. Sony will be with us on our phones, tablets, smart TVs, and even other consoles. It will be the first real revolution in gaming since the Wii.