By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who's buying Color Splash?

Nobody.

Around the Network

Thread needs a poll.

ME! It's going to be a fun little game to hold me over until the holidays. I can't really play huge AAA games at the moment like I want to so this game is going to fit quite nicely in my schedule. It also looks gorgeous and lighthearted. Something I really need right now.

Little bro said it looked like shit so don't think I'm getting it for him. I'll pre order Pokemon Moon for him instead. Even though that looks pretty bad too.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Still not sure, I probably won't buy it tho.

Around the Network

Day One, already preordered, i loved paper mario sticker star, suck it haters

Definitely not day one.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

KLXVER said:
Mbolibombo said:
Well since I get all the games (I mean, it's not that many games to have a complete collection) the answer is yes. But I will also play it :>

All the WiiU games?

Yes  the ones availible in physical copies.

DAY one obviously.... shame there are no limited editions!

Switch!!!

I thought about it, it looks cool.

But frankly, I can't give money to Nintendo for that. I have to vote with my wallet, there is just too many Mario Games nowadays.

I'll keep that money for a game that deserves to be supported. Maybe Steep, or the new South Park game.