By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Some IGN guy thinks Xbox One S competes with Ps4 Pro and Scorpio is a different league, Lmao!

You gotta see this to believe, i know IGN is a bunch of ignorants but still this is hilarious, this guy is such a clown it´s so funny. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3mDgR_0_YA Around 27.21. 

Xbox One S does not even compete with the PS4 Slim in resolution and graphics and this guy is saying it competes with the Pro, man IGN really needs to hire some true gamers and tech guys, being run by idiots like this just keeps killing their reputation as a reliable website. 

Around the Network

Well it kinda does. Just like the Wii competed with the PS3 and 360.

KLXVER said:

i don´t think you get what he was saying, i pretty much think he is talking about power and resolution, Xbox One S competes with PS4 Slim and as far as i know still loses across all tittles. 

Console wars, serious business.

iNathan said:
KLXVER said:

i don´t think you get what he was saying, i pretty much think he is talking about power and resolution, Xbox One S competes with PS4 Slim and as far as i know still loses across all tittles. 

Yes, but the XB1S has no option but to compete with the PS4Pro. Its the strongest console MS has right now.

Around the Network

Exactly why I left IGN and came here.

Yes, I watched it and turned it off after 15 minutes. Microsoft couldn't ask for a better promotion ... And on a PS Youtube channel to boot. Well, there's the rub of the luck for you.

The PS5 Exists. 

Was watching KindaFunny and one person on that said that the ps4 pro didn't do anything the XBOS doesn't. Because of HDR and the 4k upscaler. Some people genuinely think the XBOS's 4k upscaler is equivalent to what the pro will do.

Edit: Didn't look at the video before posting, so it's Kinda Funny again... xD. Though that is a different person to who I was referring to said it, so there's multiple people that dumb. o/

Since Sony still believes in generational console sales and Microsoft does not, I'd say that their consoles are in two different markets therefore they are not competing with one another. :p

That is crazy.....