By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation TGS 2016 thread - Press Conference: It sucked!

Tagged games:

Wow. That was a shame.

Around the Network

At least we got some dates

wow i did not expect this conference to be worse then the one last week and that one had no game announcements.

Yeah this was very boring, the cultural differences and how you do entertaining conferences made this one so cringing to watch.

animegaming said:
wow i did not expect this conference to be worse then the one last week and that one had no game announcements.

This one wasn't that bad. We weren't rocked to sleep by Cerny's gentle voice.

Around the Network

This conference in a nutshell.

https://youtu.be/hE0nRy_Wato?t=89

Luke888 said:
Welp, now I'm 100% shure The Last Guardian will come out in 2017

It was pushed to December yesterday. They would have pushed it to 2017 directly if it was the case (I think).

Well it was aimed more towards the Japanese audience. Didn't really have very high expectations, so I thought it was ok.

What was that?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Surprised with all the dissapointment. I was extreamly excited by the whole PSVR section. Hope we get to see everything they showed over here in the US. If we get Anywhere VR, and Summer Lesson then, this was the most exciting show since E3 2015.

I am also very excited about the new Hot Shots as well. Another title I really hope to see in the US very quickly.

Only thing I wanted from this show was PSVR news and a new Vita. As others have said, Japan studios have all already announced all the big guns way to early, so we don't have a lot of big announcements left until the others get completed. Then there is the fact that the Japanese game indursty is not what it once was.

Could have been better if the new Vita's where not just new colors, but maybe the next PS Mobile product will be next year. I am never giving up hope!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL