By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation TGS 2016 thread - Press Conference: It sucked!

Tagged games:

It is little weird how they have stacked february so far. February has games like Nier Automata, Persona 5, NioH and Horizon Zero Dawn. But for jp Horizon zero dawn comes out in march 3rd. Maybe one of those games get delayed or Nier and Nioh might come out to west little later?

Also January looks pretty good with Kingdom hearts 2.8 and Yakuza 0 + Resident evil 7 ofcourse.

Around the Network
Faelco said:
Luke888 said:
Welp, now I'm 100% shure The Last Guardian will come out in 2017

It was pushed to December yesterday. They would have pushed it to 2017 directly if it was the case (I think).

Imho they are completely clueless of when the game will be ready, I expect it to be delayed again by the end of the year...

Last 30mins was boring. Also no GTS ?? I thought they were suppose to be on stage

Thread Titles:

Should not include inappropriate language.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/forum-rules.php#content

Hunting Season is done...

What was the Final Fantasy /Dragon quest game called?

Around the Network
think-man said:

Fortune Street

Or Itadaki Street in Japan

That was so bad lol, what a waste of my time, at least we got a release date for Nioh... february is packed, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Tales of Berseria and now Nioh in one month?.... all must get games for me on day 1 as well.... my wallet is scared.

Also Gundam VS looks pretty good but those games never get localized so meh.... and the Granblue Fantasy game is coming in 2018?... why you even announce it now?... stop announcing games multiple years before release!

BasilZero said:
think-man said:

(Never to be released outside of Japan) Final Fantasy X Dragon Quest :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220363&page=1#

It might. The one on the Wii did.

Finally catched on to the SONY TGS presentation (by skipping a bit). So my opinion of the event:

- Earth Defense Force 5 is the best announcement for me.
- Nioh coming February is another biggie.
- The SAGA game is a good bone for the VITA fanbase.
- GranBlue Fantasy: Project Re:Link trailer was pretty cool. I bet suddenly a lot of people are now looking forward to it. I didn't even knew the series existed.
-Playstation VR is being pushed hard and that's a good move, given that every other VR solution is struggling. Nows the chance.
- Kojima etymology lesson was meh. Only news about the game is that is open world and has a multiplayer focus. Really the only remarkable thing about Kojima being on stage is that Kojima was on stage.

People seem to be disappointed about the event, but those people obviously don't understand the brilliance of EDF. To me, this show seemed very honest with a lot of restrain in the spectacle department.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Also no new game announcement from Sony Japan, their most games releasing in 3 months time. Maybe this shows that they are working on a new big jrpg like Verendus suggested. He also mentioned that they want to appeal to west and they might mention it first at the end of 2016 or 2017. PGW is very unlikely, but I can see it being on PSX or next E3.

I might be completely wrong and shouldnt even trust anything from Verendus, but after december they only have collaboration title Hot Shots Golf in the works. So I find it a little odd that they havent mentioned their next projects.