By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation TGS 2016 thread - Press Conference: It sucked!

Tagged games:

ktay95 said:
Well they had to drop the ball at one of their conferences, at least PSX should be great.

The japanese studios announced their big games too early and we're still waiting for it (FF15, Persona 5, KH3, DQ11, Nioh, FF7R...), unfortunately not a lot of huge announcements to expect for a while apprently :/

The PGW is in less than 2 months, maybe we'll get some new western games!

Around the Network

Gravity Daze 2 confirmed Confident Title

wtf it is over??????

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

That was awful...

BAHAHAHAHAHA.... That was a Konami/10
No wait, at least the infamous Konami conference was funny. This was just boring.

Around the Network

Ok, cya ppl, it was not interesting, except for Saga and the release dates.

Well, it's over, nothing much to talk about... See you for PGW :D

Welp, now I'm 100% shure The Last Guardian will come out in 2017

I like the rap/hip hop song in the beginning.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

that was horrible conference, content was very thin and stream problems earlier...uuggh.

Granblue Fantasy though, like a dream

edit: Granblue Fantasy is 2018 though and with couple delays it's easily 2019...so, Sony TGS was pretty much nothing

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198