By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - August 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software estimates up!

Noobie said:
Don't see any numbers. Is aqua banned here too?

We are not GAF, dude.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
zuvuyeay said:
xbox have done well,i think they will take the USA for gen 8 now which is important for them

i assume xbox have phased out the xbox1 and just having the xbox1-s and scorpio right

Wait what?

From winning two months alone this year? Or is there something else going on I have missed 

VG Chartz said that the Xbox One sold 20+ Millions last month.

hunter_alien said:
Qwark said:
100k down only 1.7 million to go ;)

But is it 100k? Man NPD will be terrible if no more leaks will arrive. We will have nothing to work with anymore

Only Sony and Microsoft's PR.

Just noted i haven't posted yet...

tag

Shadow1980 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Just noted i haven't posted yet...

tag

Not that there's much to discussion without any numbers. It sucks how hush-hush NPD is being. I know I've said it until I'm blue in the face, but it's ridiculous that video game sales figures are treated as highly-valuable information that shouldn't be shared with the public. You don't see this with other forms of entertainment. Finding album sales and especially TV ratings and box office revenues is an easy task, but finding out how much a console sells in a given month may end up being harder than finding out what exactly happened to Jimmy Hoffa. If Aqua is gone then hopefully creamsugar comes to the rescue, because the end of NPD numbers being available for us plebians will make the future of sales discussions a bleak one.

Little known fact, but American video game sales correspond directly to our nuclear codes, and if ISIS or North Korea sees them, the world is doomed! 

Around the Network

Aqua is on Twitter now apparently https://twitter.com/AstronautClaire
XB1 = 274.800
PS4 = 160.000
Wii U = 22.800
No Man's Sky = 508.000 (retail)
Madden NFL 17 = 933.000 (of which 16.000 with bundles, retail)
Deus Ex = 120.000
50k-100k = Overwatch, CoD (minus the bundles), NBA 2K16, FIFA 16, MLB The Show 16 (just below)
Black Ops 3 = 197k with bundles, 61k without bundles
No Nintendo game hit 50k besides Pokemon
Around 100K for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

Xbox One beat the PS4 by 114k... wow.

JRPGfan said:
Xbox One beat the PS4 by 114k... wow.

It is not really that good considering Xone S launch.

What a huge lead for XONE! Congrats indeed!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Only 120,000 copies of Deus Ex sold :(

That can't be good, anyone know how much Human Revolution sold?