By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why does Canival games keeps on selling so good?

Because it's the one of the first kids games that doesn't suck and had an actual budget put into it.

Around the Network

I got a copy for review from 2K Games and loved it. It's fun and anyone can pick it up and play it. Advertising? Not so much. There is some ads, but most of its success is really word of mouth.

who knows

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
thx1139 said:
Because of people like my sister in law who bought her kids thier first console.

Poor kids got a Wii with WiiPlay and they have since added Carnival Games and DDR. She made her husband take back Guitar Hero III by the way.

Thats so harsh!! Are they planning a divorce and part custody so that the kids actually get to play decent games once in a while.

its cheap & its well adertised still

Around the Network

I brought it for my missus and she loves it, i think its a pretty good game, reletively cheap and fun for when you have freinds or family around.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I think a lot of grandmas and grandpas are picking this game up to; wheter for themselves or grandkids I do not know. I have been told by a worker at Toys R Us and a worker at Gamestop that this was the case at their store.

Because the box art is shiny and colorful.

No, seriously, even I find myself taking a second glance just to see that delirious mustached man.

It`s cheap, no violence, parents love these games for their children..

Because it has Havok physics?

This game has got a good deal of advertisement on it. What they didn't spend on the game they spent on marketing.