By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto appears at Apple event - Super Mario Run announced.

I have no interest in getting it but that money be a printing.

Around the Network

Toad Rally Multiplayer

Holy shit. So when was the last time a Mario game appeared on a non-Nintendo console?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I wish someone would make an updated version of the " It prints money!" gif.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kowenicki said:
In other news, the rest of the apple event is terrible so far.....

A terrible event and that's not gonna change, a terribe year is ahead of Apple lol

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
In other news, the rest of the apple event is terrible so far.....

So true... T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Soundwave said:

Looks like it's using the NSMB engine. Casuals are going to love it.

What would be funny is if they just ported the coin rush levels from NSMB2.

AZWification said:

I wish someone would make an updated version of the " It prints money!" gif.

We're going to make a fortune off Mario iOS. 

teigaga said:
Some of the meltdowns in here are hilarious.

You would think the presence of Pokemon Go+ Sun and Moon launching 6 months apart should reassure people that your traditional gaming isn't going anywhere. In fact Pokemon Go boosted the sales of 3DS hardware and software. Be happy Nintendo is about make a few billion and hopefully reinvest it into the NX and their online infrastructure.

The very fact that Nintendo was a "surprise" should make gamers not be worried. If this was what Nintendo was heading towards solely, they would have announced they were going to be there or something. You don't just surprise show up and announce your future.

teigaga said:
Is it apple exclusive?

I heard timed. 

JWeinCom said:
Meh.

It looks fine for what it is, but I would have hoped Nintendo's efforts on mobile would show a bit more creativity.

Pretty sure I heard those same sentiments from everyone when Pokemon Go was announced and shown off. 

You never know what something is truly like until it releases. THere are plenty of times that a game looks like just another version of something, and yet then turns into a game changer. I mean look at Hearthstone. I took that as just another card game and was not excited about it. Yet now every new card game copies Hearthstone instead of the older card games like Magic.  This Mario game may look like just another endless runner, but I'll wait to see it released before I give it a review. 

JWeinCom said:
KLXVER said:
I have no interest in mobile games, but it will probably be big. Also good on Nintendo for not doing microtransactions.

Take note of the left side of the screen shot...

Oh, never mind then...