By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto appears at Apple event - Super Mario Run announced.

This was always going to happen after the success of Pokémon GO.

Nintendo gonna make some serious money.

Around the Network

NOOoooo!!! Why Nintendo, why?

CWegzz said:

So, is this Nintendo's next mobile game or does this mean nothing and he's just there because he likes iPhones?

Edit: nvm, OP became more specific.  Btw, this is coming to Android too right, please?

Yes but on iOS first. Tim Cook said it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It it exclusive to Apple?

Acevil said:

For now, it is.

Around the Network
Acevil said:

Timed exclusive

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I don't really get the big deal though. They did say they wanted to do mobile stuff. It's not like they release the next Mario main title exclusive on iOS.

It will be coming to Android too btw.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Captain_Yuri said:
CWegzz said:

So, is this Nintendo's next mobile game or does this mean nothing and he's just there because he likes iPhones?

Edit: nvm, OP became more specific.  Btw, this is coming to Android too right, please?

Yes but on iOS first. Tim Cook said it

Ok, thank you.  As long as it's coming to Android some time, I don't really care if iOS gets it first, I guess.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

This is pretty huge.

Apple must've paid a pretty penny for timed exclusivity. 

mario maker for iphone would be huge, a light version at least