By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) are you currently playing through?

I'm currently in the final chapter of Resonance of Fate, and I just started playing Star Ocean: Second Evolution on PSP.

Around the Network

I'm currently trying to platinum Bloodborne before the DS3 DLC comes out.

Still playing Warcraft (11 years later) with the new Expansion due out soon. Recore will be my new focus on release. 

SuperNova said:
CWegzz said:
I'm playing the Ace Attorney Trilogy. I'm onto Case 4 of the first game. I've been progressing very slowly though since I just started school and am already really busy with that.

Hey Ace Attorney buddy! I'm on the same case and also going very slowly, because of my full time job and overtime.

How are you liking the game so far?  I'm enjoying it, but I'm not too big of a fan of the investigation parts because I find them a bit tedious, but I really enjoy the court parts.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

thepurplewalrus said:

Meanwhile I still haven't got past the 3rd boss. I suck at souls games..

Around the Network

7 Days to Die. On PS4, it is very fun =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Witcher 3 and its fucking amazing.

Keio 2

fricking amazing game beat it couple hours ago

Natsu said:
thepurplewalrus said:

Meanwhile I still haven't got past the 3rd boss. I suck at souls games..

Bloodborne was my first and I completely sucked at it when I first played. So bad, in fact, that it took me 8 hours to get past the first boss. You just gotta persevere through the beginning and you'll easily get into it.

BraLoD said:
Life.
Though I'm casually playing android games while doing it, like Don't Get Fired.

I'm only barely passing that game. It can get pretty tricky.

Currently being a trophy whore. Finding all the collectables in Last of Us Remastered to polish off the rest of the trophies. Passed it on Survivor+ last night.