By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) are you currently playing through?

V-r0cK said:
- Yakuza 5 (PS3)
- TMNT Mutants in Manhattan (PS4)
- Dishonored Definitive Edition (PS4)
- CoD Black Ops 3 - Zombie mode (PS4)

I'm interested in this one, is it any good?

Around the Network
Natsu said:
V-r0cK said:
- Yakuza 5 (PS3)
- TMNT Mutants in Manhattan (PS4)
- Dishonored Definitive Edition (PS4)
- CoD Black Ops 3 - Zombie mode (PS4)

Gameplay wise it's a decent hack n slash and nice art.  I wouldn't recommend playing it alone however, it's best to play with friends.  I'd say its worth picking up when its cheap.  I bought mine when it was on sale.  I also heard its a short game but I haven't got that far into it yet to find out. 

V-r0cK said:
Natsu said:

Gameplay wise it's a decent hack n slash and nice art.  I wouldn't recommend playing it alone however, it's best to play with friends.  I'd say its worth picking up when its cheap.  I bought mine when it was on sale.  I also heard its a short game but I haven't got that far into it yet to find out. 

Its 17 dollars on amazon, is it worth about that much or do you mean even cheaper than that?

Natsu said:
V-r0cK said:

Its 17 dollars on amazon, is it worth about that much or do you mean even cheaper than that?

Ok it's worth it at that price lol

Natsu said:
V-r0cK said:

$17 for the PS3 version. The PS4 version is almost $27.

Around the Network

Right now I am playing:

Borderlands 2 on PC (first time playing through it, just got a new comp and decided to finally give this game the attention it deserves)

Danganronpa 2 on Vita (though at this point it is trophy clean up so I am taking that real slow)

Still doing some Destiny on PS4 while waiting for the expansion to drop

WWE 2K16 on XB1 courtesy of the GwG.

Then on mobile I am playing Pokemon Go and Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
Natsu said:

Man it was just 17 bucks yesterday XD I love how it can go down so quickly in price on amazon but it can shoot right back up >_<

Ratchet and Clank
Last of us remastered
Unravel
Mario and Sonic Rio (Wii U version)
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival
Lego City undercover (3DS version)
Chibi Robo ziplash.

I like to have several games on the go for variety.

Natsu said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:

Man it was just 17 bucks yesterday XD I love how it can go down so quickly in price on amazon but it can shoot right back up >_<

Yeah, Amazon is good for that with some stuff.

CWegzz said:
I'm playing the Ace Attorney Trilogy. I'm onto Case 4 of the first game. I've been progressing very slowly though since I just started school and am already really busy with that.

Hey Ace Attorney buddy! I'm on the same case and also going very slowly, because of my full time job and overtime.