By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) are you currently playing through?

Been playing Smash 4 on and off for a long time, just finished Kirby Triple Deluxe today and about to start playing MH Gen.

Around the Network

Persona q, Tokyo mirage sessions and shin megami tensei devil survivor. Atlus keeps stealing my time and money

Mike321 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'm playing it too! I'm 19 days away from the 31st.

:O nice! How are you enjoying the game so far?

and out of curiosity, did you see what happens if you decide to kill ryoji? I did because I wanted to see the "bad" ending, after I saw it I reloaded the save file and I let him live.

I really like it, though I admit that I prefer Persona 4. Yes, I did watch it on YT. I just now beat the floor 252 boss, and I'm currently at level 78 (playing on Normal) with 19 days still left until the important date.

Natsu said:
Bman54 said:
Pokemon Ruby and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (sorta)

Hows ME? I have the trial halfway installed from ea access but never finished the download lol. 

It's not too bad. The open world is kind of annoying to have to navigate through, but the story missions are fun. I also don't like how I have to buy skills to use parkour moves I could use at the beginning of the first game. Kinda limits my running abilities artificially.

VGPolyglot said:

I really like it, though I admit that I prefer Persona 4. Yes, I did watch it on YT. I just now beat the floor 252 boss, and I'm currently at level 78 (playing on Normal) with 19 days still left until the important date.

Personally I can't decide which one I prefer most, it hard because persona 3 does somethings better than 4 and vice versa. What I can say however is that I like the character of persona 3 more.

Oh and I just got to the important date, I'm at level 75 (I'm confident that would be enough) but I won't fight tonight because it's late and I got school tomorrow.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Personally I can't decide which one I prefer most, it hard because persona 3 does somethings better than 4 and vice versa. What I can say however is that I like the character of persona 3 more.

Oh and I just got to the important date, I'm at level 75 (I'm confident that would be enough) but I won't fight tonight because it's late and I got school tomorrow.

I admit that there are a lot of similarities between the 2 games, though it should be expected as they were released fairly close to each other. Also there are some characters that I think can be connected to in the games: Junpei is like Yosuke, Yukari is like Chie, Mitsuru is like Yukiko and Shinjiro is like Kanji (obviously it isn't exact but I couldn't help but relate these characters).

I am probably going to grind some more, as I normally grind a lot a the end of RPGs to avoid having to repeatedly facing the boss. 

Also, I'm surprised that you have school. I don't start for almost 2 more weeks.

Diep.io - I'm addicted and i just can't get enough.

Due to a strange set of circumstances, I have kind of bailed on Persona 4 Golden. I hope I can get back into it, but it's been 2 months, and I was only at the....they found the second person. I am currently an Earth Defense Force nut. I got the plats for both Vita games last month, started EDF 4.1 on the PS4 before mt PS4 was packed up for a move, and am now playing Earth Defense Force 2025 on PS3. Also gong for the plat on that one. Have a great group of friends I do online co-op with. Good times. E-D-F!

-edit. Wow. there's a lot of talk on this thread about Persona. lol.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Bman54 said:
Natsu said:

Hows ME? I have the trial halfway installed from ea access but never finished the download lol. 

It's not too bad. The open world is kind of annoying to have to navigate through, but the story missions are fun. I also don't like how I have to buy skills to use parkour moves I could use at the beginning of the first game. Kinda limits my running abilities artificially.

Huh never played a ME game, getting ME for free this month with gold though. Is the first one better?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3 (all for the third time), Resident Evil: Code Veronica (first time).