By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) are you currently playing through?

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean with my son.

Around the Network

No Man's Sky

Halo: Combat Evolved on legendary

A couple, some more than others.

New
Uncharted 4 (PS4), finishing up
Twilight Princess HD (WiiU), finishing up
Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), just started

Replays
Knights of the Old Republic (Mobile), on and off
Knight of the Old Republic 2 (PC), small hiatus

Evergreens
Cities: Skylines (PC), on and off
Sim City 4 (PC), on and off
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (PC), small hiatus
Anno 1404 (PC), frequently

VGPolyglot said:
COKTOE said:

Due to a strange set of circumstances, I have kind of bailed on Persona 4 Golden. I hope I can get back into it, but it's been 2 months, and I was only at the....they found the second person. I am currently an Earth Defense Force nut. I got the plats for both Vita games last month, started EDF 4.1 on the PS4 before mt PS4 was packed up for a move, and am now playing Earth Defense Force 2025 on PS3. Also gong for the plat on that one. Have a great group of friends I do online co-op with. Good times. E-D-F!

-edit. Wow. there's a lot of talk on this thread about Persona. lol.

What led to you stopping P4G?

Yeah, Persona is pretty big on these forums. I guess we're playing the older games to keep us occupied until February.

A combination of personal turmoil, other games (see:EDF), and the most embarrassing thing of all: I felt kind of overwhelmed by the choices for some reason. Like, what do I do each day? Will I mess things up? There were deadlines for activities, and for the overall game itself. Then as time passed, I kind of forgot things I had just learned about fusing, and the battle system. There were other elements that I had yet to grasp. It's a rare occurance for me to legitimatly like a game and stop playing it. It's kind of haunting me. I should try to get back to it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

NMS
Ni-Oh demo
Yakuza 5
Alienation

After the demo ends I'll probably put more time into Yakuza 5 and Alienation.

Mike321 said:
Leadified said:
Going through a Metroid marathon right now. I finished Metroid Fusion a few days ago and now I'm on Metroid Prime 2.

I was doing that right before I started playing persona, I finished prime 1 and 2 for like the 10th time

While I like the Prime games quite a lot, I like the 2D games much more so this marathon was more to celebrate AM2R. I never did finish up Echoes or Corruption though so I felt like I might as well do that if I'm playing Metroid.

I finished AM2R a few days ago and I'm not really playing anything right now. I will probably have many games to play once I get my PS4.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm playing Fates, probably for the rest of my life... x_x

As well as Starbound and Pokemon Go~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

- Yakuza 5 (PS3)
- TMNT Mutants in Manhattan (PS4)
- Dishonored Definitive Edition (PS4)
- CoD Black Ops 3 - Zombie mode (PS4)