By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Free PS3 Game Codes - Lost Planet 3, Remember Me and more

SWORDF1SH said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Does this work in the EU (Ireland) I'll buy that bundle or totally take the codes!! Yeay

I live in the UK so I had to use my US account. It's simple to set up a new US account, download the game to your PS3 from the US account and then play it through your normal account.

Wait. So I can do that with my old games from my US account anyway? Jeez. I didn't know this!!

Around the Network
cfin2987@gmail.com said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I live in the UK so I had to use my US account. It's simple to set up a new US account, download the game to your PS3 from the US account and then play it through your normal account.

Wait. So I can do that with my old games from my US account anyway? Jeez. I didn't know this!!

Yep, you don't want to waste trophies on another account.

Any more takers? 4 games left?

Is Lost Planet 3 still possible? :)

Really cool of you to do this. Hopefully I can get on something like this sooner in the future lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

is final fight still available?

Dr.Vita said:
Is Lost Planet 3 still possible? :)

No problem. Sending to your inbox!

StarOcean said:

Yes, I'll send it on through to your inbox!

SWORDF1SH said:
StarOcean said:

Yes, I'll send it on through to your inbox!

thank you!

alternine said:
Really cool of you to do this. Hopefully I can get on something like this sooner in the future lol

Inspired by barneystinson. He gave a game away a month or two ago and thought it was really cool. It's nice to help people out.