By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Press Conference In Japan Sep 13th

ZODIARKrebirth said:
V-r0cK said:

Oh yes a release date would be better! I hope mid to late 2017.  Early 2017 is already looking packed for me lol

Summer 2017 would be a good time, but hard to say how big the game will be and is sony helping level 5 with this or is it a level 5 project only?

Did Sony really contribute to the first one? I thought it was more between Studio Ghibli/Namco Bandai/Level 5, and that this sequel will have Studio Ghibli be less involved (just the composer will continue).  But I could be wrong.  I hope Sony can help with this, the first game sold decent but deserved much better.

Around the Network

Next Dragons Dogma, Ni No Kuni 2, Dragon Quest 11, a new Deep Down, Devil May Cry 5 and more amazing JRPGs then ?! PS4 = the Masterpiece of Japan's JRPG-future :)

V-r0cK said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Summer 2017 would be a good time, but hard to say how big the game will be and is sony helping level 5 with this or is it a level 5 project only?

Did Sony really contribute to the first one? I thought it was more between Studio Ghibli/Namco Bandai/Level 5, and that this sequel will have Studio Ghibli be less involved (just the composer will continue).  But I could be wrong.  I hope Sony can help with this, the first game sold decent but deserved much better.

Don't know for the first one, but i thought that maybe sony japan studio could maybe involved too with helping, but could be a mistake

AZWification said:

This is when Devil May Cry 5 gets announced, right? RIGHT?!

No, Onimusha.

Namiirei said:
AZWification said:

No, Onimusha.

YES!!!..and I hope it'll be couch coop like Dawn of Dreams, that was really fun playing with another person.

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
Next Dragons Dogma, Ni No Kuni 2, Dragon Quest 11, a new Deep Down, Devil May Cry 5 and more amazing JRPGs then ?! PS4 = the Masterpiece of Japan's JRPG-future :)

Dragon quest xi should be there, the game should be released on may 27th 2017, so new information and new trailer are a must

V-r0cK said:
Namiirei said:

No, Onimusha.

YES!!!..and I hope it'll be couch coop like Dawn of Dreams, that was really fun playing with another person.

Capcom gonna Capcpom and take your money with shitty PAL port of original Onimusha and sell it for 14,95€ PS2 Classics.

It's better than nothing.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

AZWification said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Maybe ^^ Or in december : ) But its coming, i think. i believe it.

Let's hope so, it has been almost 9 years since DMC4!

Meh I really enjoyed the DMC Reboot.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Namiirei said:
AZWification said:

No, Onimusha.

I've never played an Onimusha game, but I wouldn't mind giving a new one a chance. I still want my DMC though.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Namiirei said:

No, Onimusha.

I've never played an Onimusha game, but I wouldn't mind giving a new one a chance. I still want my DMC though.

A great game from a time where capcom still took the risk to make new ip's