By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Press Conference In Japan Sep 13th

WC4Life said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

And new wild arms, man i'm waiting for ten years for this sequel

heh, lmao...I know that feeling, been waiting for some games 10+ years now. Never stop believing, that's how we got FF7R. Good luck!!

That's right, and if it exists, then it will be announced there

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
And you all will be watching LoD without believing it!

A sequel of this game could get reactions like we when ffvii remake were announced:)

So a Sony press conference Sept 7th and 13th. I hope there's alots of new reveals for both conferences and not just a repeat.

V-r0cK said:
So a Sony press conference Sept 7th and 13th. I hope there's alots of new reveals for both conferences and not just a repeat.

Don't think, 7th september is for revealing new hardware (slim and neo), 13th is about new games from developers from japan

ZODIARKrebirth said:
V-r0cK said:

Don't think, 7th september is for revealing new hardware (slim and neo), 13th is about new games from developers from japan

That works for me! :) 

I hope to see new footages of Ni No Kuni 2.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Not only that, it would be time to reveal a release date:)

I'd LOVE to see something about Ni no kuni 2 and Dragon quest XI, PLEASE. Not holding my hopes for KH3 because it's known that we'll know more about it until winter. I'm hyped because (hopefully) there'll be more focus on japanese games.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
V-r0cK said:

Oh yes a release date would be better! I hope mid to late 2017.  Early 2017 is already looking packed for me lol

BraLoD said:
And you all will be watching LoD without believing it!

You are selling one-way-tickets to Meltdown City here, lol.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

V-r0cK said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Oh yes a release date would be better! I hope mid to late 2017.  Early 2017 is already looking packed for me lol

Summer 2017 would be a good time, but hard to say how big the game will be and is sony helping level 5 with this or is it a level 5 project only?