By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Press Conference In Japan Sep 13th

Acevil said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

I think it will all be about games, because for the hardware sony will hold there meeting at september 7th at new york

I see some time sadly wasted even with that conference, but I am excited. Also I do mean hardware variation, new generation of hardware is exciting typically. 

That's right, but after the meeting at new york (where sony will officially announce the slim and maybe neo), it would be a waste of time to talk about the new hardware only one week later at there tgs conference, as there will be enough time to show it on the show floor

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Acevil said:

I see some time sadly wasted even with that conference, but I am excited. Also I do mean hardware variation, new generation of hardware is exciting typically. 

That's right, but after the meeting at new york (where sony will officially announce the slim and maybe neo), it would be a waste of time to talk about the new hardware only one week later at there tgs conference, as there will be enough time to show it on the show floor

Ya it would be some what of waste of time, and should be showcased. Does the Sept 7 have any surprise announcements as well, or is it all about hardware or is it unknown?

AZWification said:

This is when Devil May Cry 5 gets announced, right? RIGHT?!

Maybe ^^ Or in december : ) But its coming, i think. i believe it.

Acevil said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Ya it would be some what of waste of time, and should be showcased. Does the Sept 7 have any surprise announcements as well, or is it all about hardware or is it unknown?

Hard to say, i only know about twitter user ( playstation fuite) that SE and from software should have a surprise for there, but don't know if true or not, or if it have to do with games or not...

KazumaKiryu said:
AZWification said:

This is when Devil May Cry 5 gets announced, right? RIGHT?!

Maybe ^^ Or in december : ) But its coming, i think. i believe it.

Let's hope so, it has been almost 9 years since DMC4!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Thank God, this one little annoying guy gets his LoD.

ZODIARKrebirth said:

And new wild arms, man i'm waiting for ten years for this sequel

heh, lmao...I know that feeling, been waiting for some games 10+ years now. Never stop believing, that's how we got FF7R. Good luck!!

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Dark cloud 3 please! I don't need a trailer or anything, since they're busy with NNK 2. Just announcing that it's coming someday is enoughfor me :'(

It's been 13 years!

Shadow8 said:

Dark cloud 3 please! I don't need a trailer or anything, since they're busy with NNK 2. Just announcing that it's coming someday is enoughfor me :'(

It's been 13 years!

Ya take that Bralod! Another one for Dark Cloud 3!

Acevil said:
Shadow8 said:

It's been 13 years!

Ya take that Bralod! Another one for Dark Cloud 3!

Sign me up!

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198