By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS4 Slim Controller (video)

John2290 said:
Because those grips rip over time. I hope this is fixed.

yeah, i really hope they fixed that. 

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Luke888 said:
Why did he do the video on a car ? is he escaping Sony Ninjas ?

The more important question is "Where the hell is the steering wheel?"

*UK cars, I know.

Its the same here in Aus, this is probably like your stupid imperial system were you're basically the only ones like this

Not owning a PS4, I'm wondering if there's any reason the light should be visible when playing? Is it used in games or is it just an indicator light like in Dualshock 3?

Ok. Cool looking DS4 controller.

Now can sony tell us why we cant use the touchpad in the web browser app?

Or are they turning this into cross party chat 2.0

Good that they didn't change the design. The Dualshock 4 is already perfect.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
Not owning a PS4, I'm wondering if there's any reason the light should be visible when playing? Is it used in games or is it just an indicator light like in Dualshock 3?

Its basically blue 99% of the time. It changes to orange for charging and thats all that really matters. Some games have it change color in certain instances such as in Destiny it turns yellow when your Super/Ult is ready or in Tomb Raider it flashed Red and Orange when holding a torch... so yeah not all that important. 

DS4 already feels fine, so I'm glad they didn't change it a lot. The only thing is I feel the light on the touch pad may get annoying after a while, but that's just me

Zkuq said:

I think it would be amazing if there was the option to show player hp with that instead of making the screen gradually more red/black&white, as I despise that shit

Zkuq said:

A number of local multiplayer titles assign a color to each controller. Most games just change the color for whatever reason. When the police are after you in GTA5 the light flashes red & blue. Also, when you beat a level in Broforce the light flashes red, white & blue, which is fucking radical.

BraLoD said:
Battery should last considerably more without a full time big light bar on it.
Did it changed anything else from the OG DS4?

The big light bar on the back is still there