By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS4 Slim Controller (video)

The top of the sticks seem bigger. The new PS4s Controller:

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I mostly just hope the battery life is longer. The PS4 controller is already almost perfect to me apart from the battery.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

I really like the DS4 so I'm glad there wasn't a drastic change in design. More battery life would be great though.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Why did he do the video on a car ? is he escaping Sony Ninjas ?

They actually solved the problem for the light, now that's much better. Battery life?

Around the Network
Luke888 said:

Thats what they want you to think. Sony intentionally leaked this to build hype before its release on the 8th

ktay95 said:
Luke888 said:

Thats what they want you to think. Sony intentionally leaked this to build hype before its release on the 8th

Not that smart of a move then since 70% of the people who have seen it are complaining about the design, they would have had a far better reception if they showed it after the NEO announcement building on the hype for the new hardware :-p

The only thing that is important for me is the Battery Life of the controller atm, hopefully its better

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Interesting that they added another light that you can actually see while holding it normally. From earlier information the bluetooth is supposed to be upgraded too. Remember the FCC thread for DualShock 4 I had a while back? Here is the link to that thread.     http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=217741&page=1

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

On NeoGAF yesterday: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=214449075&postcount=54
If the numbers I can find of the current DS4 are correct it's also a little bit bigger. The current DS4 is 162 mm × 98 mm × 52 mm, this one is 161.2 mm x 100.3 mm x 64.5 mm. However the measuring on the new DS4 could be off, those pictures don't exactly look professional.