By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [NMS] Angry Joe reviews No Man's Sky

Fei-Hung said:
walsufnir said:

Doubtful. It's no where near 60 fps which is a necessitiy for all PSVR games and Neo is also out of the question because Neo is not allowed to have exclusive games.

Just like DriveClub VR I can see a patch and the breakout box giving that 90-120fps needed for VR.

Yes but for that the game has to 60fps all the time on the Vanilla ps4 where it's at times far from that, even on pc. Also I don't see where they could cut corners like with dc.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Versus_Evil said:

Fantasic comment and one i fully agree with. Even tho it IS repetetive.... i couldnt stop. Honestly all he needs to do is give us what was originally promised first.

Why? You seem to be happy with it how it already is.

If he wants to bring in all the stuff he promised, this game would be almost completely different to what it is now. And it's doubtful they will change the "ending" of the game.

Just cuz you are happy with something doesn't mean it cannot be improved. There is a decent base game here that isn't ground breaking, but it has the potential to become great if supported properly by the dev. There is no reason why anyone wouldn't want more things that build on the foundations of the game. 

Personally i find angry joe's reviews to be mostly on point! A tad harsh but mostly accurate.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

WagnerPaiva said:
Man, he said the first ten hours are amazing, that is enough for me, these days most games are awful from the start.

Don't know what games you've been playing then.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Man, he said the first ten hours are amazing, that is enough for me, these days most games are awful from the start.

Don't know what games you've been playing then.

I bought The Order 1866, terrible, also Until Dawn, Rebel Galaxy, Need for Speed, LBP3, stuff like that.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I returned my copy last Sunday. Got $87 back. I will look at it again for much, much cheaper down the line.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Ruler said:

Well what you except? Another overhyped and overpromising western game bites the dust

Eastern gaming doesn't get off scot-free either.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Ruler said:

Well what you except? Another overhyped and overpromising western game bites the dust

Eastern gaming doesn't get off scot-free either.

You gonna make Ruler trigger. East is perfect.

Goatseye said:

You gonna make Ruler trigger. East is perfect.

Ain't nothing in this world perfect =P.

I liked BDO but it fell pretty damn hard in such a short time.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Sean is a liar and a criminal. Can not wait till he gets sued. I hate when devs/publishers outright lie about what's in their game. Joe is correct it has aliens colonial marines level of lies.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.