By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of current gen, NON-million selling Nintendo games

Should Hyrule Warriors Legends be counted in the million selling list with the Wii U version, or separately on here?

Lumped with Hyrule Warriors Wii U 23 30.26%

Separate 53 69.74%

Total:76

How can 3DS games be 8th gen, when the 3DS is a 5th generation handheld?

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:

Handhelds doesnt have generations.

I think I may be alone in this, but Wonderful 101 kinda deserves its low sales in my opinion.

Also, Amiibo Festival and Ultra Smash sold more than they deserve.

KLXVER said:
Tokyo Mirage Sessions really bombed hard...

It wasn't a project very different from a Vita localisation, so perhaps not. It did bomb hard in Japan though. Pretty sad because its a really good game. The problem was Nintendo's messaging creating expectations of a crossover instead of a colaboration.

AlfredoTurkey said:

Is "list of current gen Nintendo games" better?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Nem said:
KLXVER said:
Tokyo Mirage Sessions really bombed hard...

It wasn't a project very different from a Vita localisation, so perhaps not. It did bomb hard in Japan though. Pretty sad because its a really good game. The problem was Nintendo's messaging creating expectations of a crossover instead of a colaboration.

Unfortunately, the Atlus and Nintendo devs really didn't have a concept they felt comfortable with until after the game's initial announcement back in 2013. Probably wasn't a good idea on their part. I'm gonna start playing it soon once I get some time.

KLXVER said:
IkePoR said:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D being the same as Xenoblade Chronicles.

Twilight Princess HD being the same as Twilight Princess and Twilight Princess.

We are talking about 8th gen games. XC and TP are 7th gen games. XC3D and TPHD are 8th gen games.

Okay.  I'm off to play Super Mario Bros. 3 on my 3DS, a 8th gen game.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
KLXVER said:

We are talking about 8th gen games. XC and TP are 7th gen games. XC3D and TPHD are 8th gen games.

Okay.  I'm off to play Super Mario Bros. 3 on my 3DS, a 8th gen game.

Xenoblade X, shame it didn't reach 1M, I think pokken tournement has reached it Iam surprised it didn't , it was doing well

miqdadi said:
Xenoblade X, shame it didn't reach 1M, I think pokken tournement has reached it Iam surprised it didn't , it was doing well

XCX will make it; it still has one last holiday season ahead of it, and 7 more months until NX arrives.

And Pokken was announced as having shipped a million copies a few days ago, so it's practically guaranteed to sell 7 figures.