By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Level Games ( Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Federation Force, Punch-Out Wii) is hiring

Tagged games:

" Next Level Games is the studio that produced Nintendo titles such as Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon and Metroid Prime Federation Force. According to their official site, they are also hiring. We’ve included a bullet point list below with all six positions that are available.

1. Tools Programmer
                 2. Gameplay Programmer
                 3.  Network Programmer
                 4. Rendering Programmer
                 5. Environment Artist
                 6.  Material Artist

I have a feeling they are working on a NX game. While I wouldn't mind Luigi's Mansion 3, I'm personally hoping for something else. Maybe they get to revive another old franchise like how they did with Punch-Out?

Link: https://mynintendonews.com/2016/08/19/next-level-games-the-studio-behind-luigis-mansion-dark-moon-metroid-prime-federation-force-is-hiring/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

All right, let's go Donkey Kong Country: Diddy Kart's Federation Freeze!

I'm positive they'll be working on the next Metroid Prime game at this point, it'd be just silly now that they worked on FF and recieved A LOT of feedback both from reviewers and fans to stop the Metroid IP once again and to give it to someone else who knows when... Also I'm interested in learining if those six places are to make the team bigger or are people who left due to the Federation Force backlash...

Luigis Mansion 3 for NX please!!!!!! + Luigi Manshion 2 Remake!!

Another Mario Strikers. Please...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:
All right, let's go Donkey Kong Country: Diddy Kart's Federation Freeze!

What about Cranky Kang's Dark Punchout Strikers?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Turkish said:
Luigis Mansion 3 for NX please!!!!!! + Luigi Manshion 2 Remake!!

do you think that's even possible ? they just ended the MP:FF development a few months ago probably

Luigi's Mansion 3 is pretty much a lock I think.

LM2 sold more than Nintendo expected and was a big success, Luigi's Mansion 3 for the NX is a no brainer.

Especially if you are a Western Nintendo 2nd party and you have any kind of success with a game, you are basically immediately put onto the sequel.

I'd be pretty happy if they're doing Luigi's Mansion 3 with their bigger team and then Punch-Out! NX with a smaller team. Portable Punch-Out, mmmm hmmmm.

I first read "6. Martial Artist" lol

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
I first read "6. Martial Artist" lol

Well, maybe they could need a martial artist to reproduce their movements for enemies in the game :v