By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 System Software 4.00 Will Feature Folders, UI Refresh And More

Excellent update.

Off the top of my head the only future changes I'd like are
1. Step 2 verification
2. Name change

Personally I don't need a name change but I hope they charge $10 for those that do. That will put an end to one of the most requested changes.

Around the Network

OFFLINE TROPHY MODE! YEEEESSSS!

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Wow, this is a big update. I know I'll certainly be making use of the folders.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

A lot of good things added and changed . Probably the best update I've seen for a long time.

Now this is an update. Finally some folders to group up games I've yet to play and that annoyingly scroll to the far right until it disappears. And the UI refresh was long needed. Offline trophies are nice, but I hope the Quick Menu during gameplay isn't as bothersome as I think it'll be.

Around the Network

As long as it stays fast and responsive like it started I don't care what they add because people want these updates.

For me personally it's a vast improvement over the ps3 as well as the quickest this generation and I hope it doesn't revert back.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Nice updates!

This big update will come as default installed in the new PS4 Slim that comes out this holiday when it's announced on Sept 7th =P

folders and better library organization is very welcome

they should make it possible to store (still playable) game installations on an external hdd

This update sounds fucking incredible

Big update brings features that users actually asked for.

Sony is listening. Let's hope it runs smoother than it does right now... Sometimes, there's quite a "hang", for lack of a better word.