By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 System Software 4.00 Will Feature Folders, UI Refresh And More

The Neo or slim is definitely coming soon folks. Listen to the last addition.

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I want my beta code! Is it sent via PSN or email?

I hope we can finally hide the useless apps that don't leave the UI in a folder.

Also, i wish they fixed the shop to work more than once per login.

d21lewis said:
I want my beta code! Is it sent via PSN or email?

Email. I want to post some screen shots but don't want to get my account banned.

GribbleGrunger said:
poklane said:

Someone in my friends list is in the Beta. Those pics I posted yesterday were from the official PlayStation Blog Flickr account.

Thanks. Have you got in the beta? They went live today.

No, not interested in these kinda Betas.

Around the Network

No all we need is the ability to install game on an external... then it be perfect.

Cobretti2 said:
No all we need is the ability to install game on an external... then it be perfect.

Why? we can get an internal 1TB SSHD for under $90 or a 2TB HDD for again..... under $90. 

I hope they also give us an M.2 slot with the neo even if it still comes with a standard HDD. At least give us the slot!!!!!

FIT_Gamer said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

My problem with the UI is all the ads. The idea of online console gaming was to allow us the ability to connect and play with people all over the world not shove ads down our throats constantly. The social feed quickly turned into a jumbled mess of "watch this movie on PS4 now! Download this game on PS4 now! Preorder this DLC now!" bla bla bla.

Ads never bothered me. As long as they are related to the platform, I don't have an issue with it. If I started seeing McDonalds and Pizza Hut ads then it would be an issue.

But the social feed got ruined because of it! How long have you owned a PS4? I've had one since launch and at first, it was only stuff that your friends did and were doing. That was the initial selling point as well. But now? It's like, I can't even figure out what the hell is going on in the thing because it's a jumbled mess of ads. lol

Intrinsic said:
Cobretti2 said:

Why? we can get an internal 1TB SSHD for under $90 or a 2TB HDD for again..... under $90. 

I hope they also give us an M.2 slot with the neo even if it still comes with a standard HDD. At least give us the slot!!!!!

Think about it

most hames are like 20-100gbs of BS with all patches updates DLC.  Tht thing will fill up quick. 

I rather interchange them. 

Intrinsic said:
Cobretti2 said:

Because people like me would like to plug up an external. Nothing wrong with options, right? I have external HDDs for my WiiU and Xbox One(s). Ps4 should be able to do the same. I'm still using my original 500gb in hopes that, some day, Sony will allow it. Even the Xbox 360 let us use external memory.