By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - August 1st - 7th 2016

This makes me think on getting the chance to play Etrian games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Good for Etrian Odyssey V. I hope it comes to Europe (the business relationship between Atlus and NISA has ended), otherwise the 3DS's region lock will claim its first victim. There's also Picross 3D Round 2; haven't heard anything about that game for a while. Would be a shame if it isn't released in Europe.

If I would give this franchise a shot where should I start? 

Acevil said:
Kerotan said:

It's the dominant home console in Japan and that's a fact.  

3DS is the dominant handheld.  

And smartphone gaming is the dominant market.  

All facts.  

So both 3DS and ps4 have dominated their respective markets this year.  So calling ps4 domination is perfectly fine.  

After being tested sternly last gen by 360 + Wii in Japan it's impressive how much the ps4 has nailed down this market.  Especially when it's got so much left to give. 

Um, not exactly a fact either, since total wise PS4 is still actually behind the Wii U. Also I hope people are aware, Wii was compared to ps2, not gamecube, you do know what that means right? You do know the comparison that does begin when the ps4 does pass wii U, hint it won't be the PS3, it will be that other console, you know the market leader last generation in Japan. So consider this person not impressed. 

I never compared the Wii to the ps2.  

And I'll be comparing the ps4 to the ps3. 

The Wii only sold a little more than the ps3 so if does relatively well compared to ps3 or even matches it then the same applies compared to the Wii.  

Lastly the ps4 is currently the dominant console in Japan and has been ever since it started obliterating the Wii U in weekly / monthly sales.  

It makes me really sad to see the sales of Yokai Watch 3 u.u

3DS at 30k+ on MC!
Pokemon GO effect continues!
Minecraft U, MS at Rio and Splatoon continues to show its legs even though hardware sales sucks!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
boypita said:
It makes me really sad to see the sales of Yokai Watch 3 u.u

At least be happy that it will probably be the 2nd or third most selling game (Individual SKU) in Japan this year XD. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Not surprised at PS4 sales since the shortages are in effect.

In case nobody posted it

Media Create

3DS Dragon Ball Fusions 77.509
PS3+PS4 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 78.911

Personally i was expecting more from Fusions (like a 100k opening).

Also

3DS Dragon Ball Extreme Budoten 74.660

Roketan said:
In case nobody posted it

Media Create

3DS Dragon Ball Fusions 77.509
PS3+PS4 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 78.911

Personally i was expecting more from Fusions (like a 100k opening).

Also

3DS Dragon Ball Extreme Budoten 74.660

Seems like the series is overall pretty consistent

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Yokai Watch is ... dead (?)