By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Will be on in 5 mins hanafuda.

Around the Network

wow those were some fun matches. thanks for hosting hanafuda. that was a great final collection match.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Shoot I only caught the last 5 minutes... Thanks for taking over hosting, Hanafuda, Can it be a permanent thing until further notice?

I'm having a latent chicken pox relapse. I'm itchy as heck.... and somewhat stuck at home

Great games folks, some great teamwork in some of those matches.

Thanks for hosting Hanafuda.

Oh my that last collection match was awesome

I was minding my sniping business on the top of the mountains when somebody goes to deliver 3 cores to the blue base, i binocuslaughter 4 guys and then go and get the cores

Naturally, i started being shot from all sides, so i hop into a jeep and started going to the base

Infuriated, idontrockirap gets into a warhawk with low health and starts chasing me, when we meet in that tunnel i start shooting the warhawk with the rifle, he then gets out of the warhawk and a rifle battle ensues, which i win with a grenade

I then proceed to the base and give Sou_06 the 3 cores so we can deliver the 4 cores with the core he had

It felt really good

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
Flow said:

I was minding my sniping business on the top of the mountains when somebody goes to deliver 3 cores to the blue base, i binocuslaughter 4 guys and then go and get the cores

Naturally, i started being shot from all sides, so i hop into a jeep and started going to the base

Infuriated, idontrockirap gets into a warhawk with low health and starts chasing me, when we meet in that tunnel i start shooting the warhawk with the rifle, he then gets out of the warhawk and a rifle battle ensues, which i win with a grenade

at the end, you were heading back to your base with 3 cores and i killed you. had you capped them your team would of won. you definately owned me more than once though.

did you like the round before where i blew up your warhawk when you were in a sniper position, forcing you to climb down and suicide to your death? i thought that was pretty funny

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I think all of us were on the same side against randoms in 1 badlands CTF and won pretty easily.

Nice.

Hanafuda I heard your wife/gf talking through most of the games. I hope she wasn't giving you lessons. :)

Warhawk still a great game.

ameratsu said:
Flow said:

at the end, you were heading back to your base with 3 cores and i killed you. had you capped them your team would of won. you definately owned me more than once though.

did you like the round before where i blew up your warhawk when you were in a sniper position, forcing you to climb down and suicide to your death? i thought that was pretty funny

I felt like you thought i was a jerk that would rather kill itself than give someone a kill. I would fight you with rocket launchers but i fell off, i probably would lose but it wasn't my intention to suicide. Good thing you didn't thought that :)

Oh i definitelly remember you killing me when i was about to cap the cores, actually, i won't forget it, mwahaha

Also, those air fights on eucadia were really fun too

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

An awesome session.

Many thanks to everyone that took time to play.

Dogs - sorry, I didn't know you had joined.

I woke up a bit earlier than planned as found the cat's rear feet in my face (?!), so managed to get started about 30 mins earlier than planned.

Lots of memorable moments in those games.  Just a few:

Dawve in a tank, chasing me on foot, around a tree and sandbag area.  We must have done about 5 or 6 full circles around the tree before he got me!  I was shouting for help, and I think Mirson came to help, but it was too late and Dawve got me.

That last collections game was indeed awesome. 

There was one point where idontrockirap and I were doing some quality teamwork in a tank, with me driving and him in the top.  He popped out to pick up a core, to make it 2 or 3, and some moron on our team jumps into his slot in the tank so that idontrockirap can't get back in.  We were right outside their main base too.  Needless to say, we all got wasted.

Flow - you pesky sniper!  At one point I went up there and blew your plane away so you had no choice but to commit suicide or get shot.  That didn't stop you though!  I couldn't believe it when you binoculured all of us, and then nobody else on the team stopped you from getting all the cores...

There was another cool bit before that when a plane was coming to our base trying to kill a core carrier, and I blew it away with the flack cannon, killing what turned out to be 2 occupants.  Nothing spectacular but satisfying.

Dawve - yeah, some great teamwork there.  Was a lot of fun.  Thanks again.

BTW, I'll be away for a while, and won't be able to host again until the 3rd of May.

PSN - hanafuda

I must have fired about 20 shots chasing you around those sandbags Hanafuda.

Everytime I was sure I had got you, yet you lived. I was starting to think you were invincible. :)