By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

ameratsu - I don't think you are on my friend's list. Pls send me an invite.

Forgot to mention how much of an awesome comeback that last cores game was. Not only did we come back from way down, but right at the end the red team had 3 cores and would have won, but Dawve(?) planted the last core for our team for the win. Everyone was telling him to plant it ASAP for the win. Great stuff.

Dawve - yeah, you would have heard quite a bit of the wife and the cat. They were messing around with the 'Cat Dancer' for a while... No need for Warhawk lessons from her

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
ameratsu - I don't think you are on my friend's list. Pls send me an invite

i'm idontrockirap. i accepted your request

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Wasn't me who planted the last core in that match. I was about to when a hawk appeared overhead and killed me with 1 lucky MG burst.

I thought ameratsu grabbed it when I died.

dawve24 said:
Wasn't me who planted the last core in that match. I was about to when a hawk appeared overhead and killed me with 1 lucky MG burst.

I thought ameratsu grabbed it when I died.

I saw that plane coming and tried to get back to the flak cannon to take care of it, but was too far away...

PSN - hanafuda

Probably my own fault I didn't cap. I see every hovering hawk when I have an rpg as a challenge and usually go out of my to go after them. I just like to see hawks explode.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
Probably my own fault I didn't cap. I see every hovering hawk when I have an rpg as a challenge and usually go out of my to go after them. I just like to see hawks explode.

Definitely

Specially if you are using something uncommon like a rifle or grenade or flame-thrower. I downed a warhawk with a flame-thrower today, my smile went from ear to ear

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Those were some great games. Thanks for hosting hanafuda. I loved the CTF match. Also who was in the tank at the very end of the last match? That was sort of embarrassing :-/

Flow - I meant to send you a friend request after the session but my PS3 crashed upon quitting...

Add me if you like.

PSN - hanafuda

Mirson said:
Those were some great games. Thanks for hosting hanafuda. I loved the CTF match. Also who was in the tank at the very end of the last match? That was sort of embarrassing :-/

that was me XD

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Man, we don`t play for 3 weeks and the first week I couldn`t play, a lot of you sho wup, even flow.

Just my luck!

www.jamesvandermemes.com