By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I was wondering where you were marcio and was watching for you so I could message you over the psn.

You would have enjoyed the games they were very good.

Around the Network

Thanks, dawve. I went out and I got back 5 minutes before the end of your game. I saw the thread, but I knew that by the time I turned the PS3 on you would've been done.

What time did you guys start?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Erm not sure wasn't paying attention.

It was around an hour and a half to 2 hours later than normal, but someone else probably paid closer attention. Ask ameratsu he usually works while we are playing so may have a good idea.

I take it there won't be a game this week with hanafuda being away.

dawve24 said:
I take it there won't be a game this week with hanafuda being away.

Sorry, just got back from Suzuka now...

I'll be away next weekend too, but plan to host again on what will be Sunday the 3rd of May for me.  Basically, that weekend...

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. - Mark Twain 

My PS3...thats another story...as was any free time due to a project at work that had me at 40,000ft more than it had me at sea level...When I was able to play, I turned into an antisocial late night alternate account using Kill Zone hermit...

I got my account name back, TheGodofWine is back in business, and my boss told me I wouldn't need to see another airport all year...and I've been warmng up on Warhawk the last few days.

I'll send out invites to my list again since its wiped clean (no friends ), or send me one.

also, if anyone in here played KZ2, send an invite to my Alt account 'Skigazzi', since all my KZ stats are there, im keeping it.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

You deleted your friends?

I didn't delete you

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:
You deleted your friends?

I didn't delete you

My account got screwed up royally..lost everything that was saved locally...it just kinda deleted everything on my behalf and it took weeks to get the account back...no one really could explain it...just re-downloaded map packs last night for WH.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Hacked?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I wondered where you had gone GoW, I even sent you a message when you just disappeared.

Looks like the next game will be on the weekend hanafuda gets back. May 3rd I think he said.