By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

More to do with the different pings marcio, if you have a higher ping you usually lose a knife fight when your face to face with someone.

Never use a knife against a host in his own game they always come out on top.

Around the Network

Well after trying everything over the weekend and nothing working my warhawk seems to have fixed itself.

Oh. ok then. that might be it. thanks dawve.

Though I think the fact I suck must also come into play.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Finally got onto warhawk tonight. What have they done to the official EU servers. Gone are all day zones and collection servers. Probably the best servers for the EU and most used. They have also added dogfights to all the mix servers.

I heard a few months ago that they were gonna start winding down the official servers so just player hosted would be left. Looks like theyre starting to get ready. I can't see any other reason to get rid of the EUs most popular servers.

Ill be hosting this week. I have Dogs' approval. Starting 8am Tokyo time. If you dont know when that is, please check on WorldClock or something. Roughly 14.5 hours from now. A simple game selection. No Hero cos I hate it. Server name will be VGchartz. All welcome, but no deliberate team killers (unless we are just having a laugh).

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Dawve - good game earlier. I have to confess I enjoyed gunning you down from the back of my jeep, you token thief!

PSN - hanafuda

Yep hanafuda they were good games. Was almost falling of the chair I was so tired.

No TKs oh well no worries wenlan is away.

Please post here when the games start

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

starting server in about ten mins.

PSN - hanafuda

I will join if you guys are still playing when I get home in an hour

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka