By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Only 30 more posts and the Killzone clan thread will beat the Warhawk bi-weeklyleague thread in total post count :p

Around the Network

Yeah... the Warhawk league was started for a game that was already 7 months old as opposed to being for the highest profile FPS the PS3 has at the height of its hype. Oh no. Who would have thought. We'll see if the Killzone is still active 51 weeks after its creation.

Anyways, I don't know how much interest I have in being the host anymore as much as I love you guys.

non-gravity said:
Only 30 more posts and the Killzone clan thread will beat the Warhawk bi-weeklyleague thread in total post count :p

and it's only been a little over 5 weeks.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

And yet our thread views outnumber yours by a little less than 3-1. Post in this thread again, and you'll be reported for trolling.

Seriously guys, Dogs has put a ton of work into this thread, and I feel kinda bad that I've managed to show up a grand total of once. =(

Around the Network

Thanks for the support, aceninja. :) unfortunately, my new life of being successful and the social fun that entails, means my ability to play host, maintain the league, and, to an extent, play is dwindling. I love the core players and am very fond of anyone who has made the effort of playing with us. :)

Too bad man

I get the game and the league crumbles just my luck

well good luck with your sucessful life

don`t forget we exist

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Who are the burkes posting about KZ. Its online is slow and boring. Single player is even worse, but look they shout it has great graphics. Still doesn't stop the single player being crap.

Anyway sorry I've been away, my warhawk has been busted since they updated the servers. Am gonna try and fix it tonight.

As long as a game has decent graphics I'm ok with it. And warhawk is great fun, though its singleplayer sucks :p

It's amazing in Warhawl how some people just completely pwn everyone with just the knife.

There was this time when me and 2 other guys were shooting someone and this 4th guy comes and kills us 3 with just the knife.

And how is it that I have to hit someone 2 times to kill with the knife and he gets with one swing? Or its just thst he presses the button so fast that he is swinging twice?

Either way, I suck.

www.jamesvandermemes.com